WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: What is your holy grail WEN formulation?

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I don't really mix. Summer Honey peach is my HG by far. And it is the only one that has the TRUE 4 honey complex, not just the honey extract that FTP has. The four honey complex is amazing for my hair and wish he'd make more with it, not just the honey extract.

If he stops making SHP, not sure what I am going to do!

@HappyDaze as far as the Seasonals go, I think SHP is relatively safe. Chaz (and also Ben) has mentioned a few times that it's one of his favorite formulas. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I hope this is true since SHP is my HG.

Valued Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

Just one! LOL! I love TT and Fig equally but dare I say that recenly Fig has been pulling ahead as my number one. For seasonals, FAS hands down. I mixed TT and FAS for both cleanses and hot digity! I loved the results. I'm going to try Fig and FAS next and see how the play together. BGT is also sneaking in as another fav. If I ever caved and got a gallon it would probably be in BGT.

@Mirage08, I always use TT as my first cleanse, concentrating on my scalp. For my 2nd one  I alternate between Fig, BGT and SHP.  Since I just read that girls with curls like FAS I am thinking of digging out the one I have in my stash  and adding it to my fall rotation.  

Respected Contributor

Tea Tree, 613 and Sweet Almond Mint.  In that order.  

Spring Orange Blossom is my favorite seasonal.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Just one! LOL! I love TT and Fig equally but dare I say that recenly Fig has been pulling ahead as my number one. For seasonals, FAS hands down. I mixed TT and FAS for both cleanses and hot digity! I loved the results. I'm going to try Fig and FAS next and see how the play together. BGT is also sneaking in as another fav. If I ever caved and got a gallon it would probably be in BGT.

@Mirage08, I always use TT as my first cleanse, concentrating on my scalp. For my 2nd one  I alternate between Fig, BGT and SHP.  Since I just read that girls with curls like FAS I am thinking of digging out the one I have in my stash  and adding it to my fall rotation.  

@jazzbabe TT and FAS are FANTASTIC together! I used them together for both cleanses a couple of weeks ago and I loved the results. I used Fig and FAS togther my last wash and it was good but not earth shattering for me like TT and FAS lol. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I always start with Tea Tree for my short, thin/fine hair. But for the second cleanse, I must admit I love a variety. So second cleanses change each day: Mango Coconut, Honey Peach, Lavender, 613, vanilla mint, ginger pumpkin, and tuscan pear. They all seem to do well with me.

On weekends when I don't use a bunch of stuff like styling creams, gloss, mists, etc., I love to do a first wash with the kids' strawberry/banana and/or the watermelon. The smell of those two products make me feel happy!

@World Traveler I can see that you're a fan of the Seasonals for your second cleanse!!! They're a great way to go!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@jazzbabe TT and FAS are FANTASTIC together! I used them together for both cleanses a couple of weeks ago and I loved the results. I used Fig and FAS togther my last wash and it was good but not earth shattering for me like TT and FAS lol. 

@Mirage08 Tea Tree (TT) was my go to first cleanse for a very long time, and I love Fall Apple Spice (FAS)... though not everyone can get past it's lovely (but strong) scent. 

I was wondering if you thought that the TT and FAS scents cancelled each other out to create a more neutral scent... that might make the combination more less scent-itive to some Wenners?

-- bebe Smiley Wink  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

Valued Contributor

@Mirage08, thanks for the tip regarding TT and FAS - I'm going to try this combo this weekend.  Hopefully the scent of TT will counteract the scent of the FAS.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@Mirage08 Tea Tree (TT) was my go to first cleanse for a very long time, and I love Fall Apple Spice (FAS)... though not everyone can get past it's lovely (but strong) scent. 

I was wondering if you thought that the TT and FAS scents cancelled each other out to create a more neutral scent... that might make the combination more less scent-itive to some Wenners?

-- bebe Smiley Wink  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

@bebe777 I can't say if TT created a more neutral scent or cancelled each other out. Wasn't really paying attention. I'd have to use the combo again and see. I love the FAS smell. So I want to smell it HA!

Respected Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@bebe777 I can't say if TT created a more neutral scent or cancelled each other out. Wasn't really paying attention. I'd have to use the combo again and see. I love the FAS smell. So I want to smell it HA!

I am off to share in the FAS love!....I emailed Chaz CS to ask if they can keep this same formula just add a new scent maybe then they can "unretire" it....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I always start with Tea Tree for my short, thin/fine hair. But for the second cleanse, I must admit I love a variety. So second cleanses change each day: Mango Coconut, Honey Peach, Lavender, 613, vanilla mint, ginger pumpkin, and tuscan pear. They all seem to do well with me.

On weekends when I don't use a bunch of stuff like styling creams, gloss, mists, etc., I love to do a first wash with the kids' strawberry/banana and/or the watermelon. The smell of those two products make me feel happy!

@World Traveler I can see that you're a fan of the Seasonals for your second cleanse!!! They're a great way to go!!! 

@bebe777Oh, for sure! They are so great. I'm anxious to try the white citrus if it comes back in the winter. The way someone described the ingredients makes it sound like a winner for me!