WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your holy grail WEN formulation?

I seem to need moisture, so my favorite would be SHP/FIG mix. 

Frequent Contributor

Hands down Summer Honey Peach. Love the moisture and performance ... LOVE! 

Honored Contributor

Fig! My color-treated hair loves it! My second cleanse is a seasonal. That's my routine 95% of the time. The other 5% I play with Fig, BGT, 613 and seasonals...mix, match or alone.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I don't really mix. Summer Honey peach is my HG by far. And it is the only one that has the TRUE 4 honey complex, not just the honey extract that FTP has. The four honey complex is amazing for my hair and wish he'd make more with it, not just the honey extract.

If he stops making SHP, not sure what I am going to do!

@HappyDaze as far as the Seasonals go, I think SHP is relatively safe. Chaz (and also Ben) has mentioned a few times that it's one of his favorite formulas. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

wow @bebe777 the notification for this post did not show up for me- glad I saw it! So happy to hear it is one of Chaz's favorites, that bodes well for it to be around a long time, perhaps, maybe, just maybe, as a permanent selection???? Dreaming???

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just one! LOL! I love TT and Fig equally but dare I say that recenly Fig has been pulling ahead as my number one. For seasonals, FAS hands down. I mixed TT and FAS for both cleanses and hot digity! I loved the results. I'm going to try Fig and FAS next and see how the play together. BGT is also sneaking in as another fav. If I ever caved and got a gallon it would probably be in BGT.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I don't really mix. Summer Honey peach is my HG by far. And it is the only one that has the TRUE 4 honey complex, not just the honey extract that FTP has. The four honey complex is amazing for my hair and wish he'd make more with it, not just the honey extract.

If he stops making SHP, not sure what I am going to do!

@HappyDaze as far as the Seasonals go, I think SHP is relatively safe. Chaz (and also Ben) has mentioned a few times that it's one of his favorite formulas. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

wow @bebe777 the notification for this post did not show up for me- glad I saw it! So happy to hear it is one of Chaz's favorites, that bodes well for it to be around a long time, perhaps, maybe, just maybe, as a permanent selection???? Dreaming???

@HappyDaze Oh well, at least the notification system is still about 95% effective. At least it's much better than when it was first was installed and none of the notifications seems to be going through. Smiley Happy

I was really happy when Chaz and Ben each mentioned that summer honey peach was one of Chaz's favorite formulas, especially because I know how much you like it. I have been meaning to share this information on the forum but I kept forgetting.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

When I first stated with Wen, it was Fig, although I wish it had been something else (not my favorite scent, although it's definitely grown on me over the years).  Now I can use anything adn get lovely results, but the one formula that has more va-va-voom as far as my hair is concerned is FAS.  

Valued Contributor

My HG is TT for first cleanse then FAS mixed with 6/13 For my second cleanse. Wow what a great combination for my fine, thin, color treated, passed my shoulders length hair. 

My next favorites are SCLV and SHP. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

I love bamboo green tea on its own for both cleanses! BGT has a lot oils in it which my hair loves!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I always start with Tea Tree for my short, thin/fine hair. But for the second cleanse, I must admit I love a variety. So second cleanses change each day: Mango Coconut, Honey Peach, Lavender, 613, vanilla mint, ginger pumpkin, and tuscan pear. They all seem to do well with me.

On weekends when I don't use a bunch of stuff like styling creams, gloss, mists, etc., I love to do a first wash with the kids' strawberry/banana and/or the watermelon. The smell of those two products make me feel happy!