WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

@Kjelle, good to see you around!!! I hope life is treating you well and that you had a great Thanksgiving!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I finished a 1 oz of FTP oil.  I replaced with another 1 oz of FTP oil.  

Respected Contributor

I have had a super busy week with my Mom here and her care..BUT I finally did try the FF new rice CC...It preforms just like the MIF to me, but 0 scent..So I mix it with my FTP or BGT because I like a scent to my WEN...My husband loves the new FF and his review would be best WEN yet!

My Fig oil is gone, so hoping to repace it with WWC oil as soon as it is up...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I have had a super busy week with my Mom here and her care..BUT I finally did try the FF new rice CC...It preforms just like the MIF to me, but 0 scent..So I mix it with my FTP or BGT because I like a scent to my WEN...My husband loves the new FF and his review would be best WEN yet!

My Fig oil is gone, so hoping to repace it with WWC oil as soon as it is up...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  I was hoping that the winter seasonals would be available on the CD site so that I could purchase the 1 oz of WCM and WWC since I want both of these scents but won't purchase two different 4 oz size when they are available on QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

I got my set of 5! It shipped really quickly, but since I've been gone I just picked it up yesterday from the office. The boxes are GORGEOUS! I had to smell the FF. To me it smells strongly of menthol. I like the smell, so it isn't bad, but it is much stronger than I would have expected. I wouldn't be surprised if that dissapates in the shower though.

Esteemed Contributor

A 4 oz TT oil and a 16 oz WVM Cc.

Respected Contributor

I used up a 16 oz. fall ginger pumpkin and opened my last 16 oz. fall ginger pumpkin. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I used up a 32 ounce Pom BCC.  I finished a 32 ounce SHP CC and opened another.

Trusted Contributor

I opened a 16oz of WWC and pulled my open WWC SC & mousse out of the cabinet for the season. I've missed WWC so much! It's my favorite of all the seasonals.

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 16 oz FGP cc.