WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I opened up a 32 oz. tea tree cc and a 32 oz. sweet almond mint cc. I also opened up two 2oz. Spring orange blossom rtm's. I love the spring orange blossom scent.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

I just finished a TT RTM and immediately opened another . I also finished WCM cc and opened a SAM cc and matching oil and RTM And I opened my new spring orange blossom cc and RTM Whoo hoo love love love it!
Valued Contributor

I opened the LAV oil, FAS CC and FAS RTM. Really like them all! The oil I'm using in so many ways. Thanks ladies for all the great suggestions!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I used up a 6 oz. lavender styling creme. I also used up my 1 oz. winter cranberry mint oil. I opened a 32 oz. tea tree cc.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Switched from lavender CC to fig because my hair is getting dry. I do think it feels softer. Also used the 613 nourishing styling cream from the TSV. Waiting for the serum and remoist. Also to try the 613 cc. All I have ever used is the lavender cc and oil...so addicted to the smell. BTW I don't find the fig to have a bad smell at all. It is a very light fragrance compared to the lavender, might have to mix a little bit of the lav with the fig, just for the fragrance. I just used the styling cream as a leave in conditioner, and added the usual drops of oil to the ends.
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2014 Nikalette said: Switched from lavender CC to fig because my hair is getting dry. I do think it feels softer. Also used the 613 nourishing styling cream from the TSV. Waiting for the serum and remoist. Also to try the 613 cc. All I have ever used is the lavender cc and oil...so addicted to the smell. BTW I don't find the fig to have a bad smell at all. It is a very light fragrance compared to the lavender, might have to mix a little bit of the lav with the fig, just for the fragrance. I just used the styling cream as a leave in conditioner, and added the usual drops of oil to the ends.
Lavender and fig make a great combo when they are mixed. You get the extra moisture from the fig and the volume from the lavender.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Occasional Contributor

Opened 32oz Sixthirteen, 32oz bamboo green TEA, 16oz spring orange blossom, 5oz Sixthirteen sc and 2oz bgt rtm
Honored Contributor

A very kind Wenner sent me an SOB CC which I am very grateful for. I haven't tried it yet, but I love the scent. SGGT had been my favorite Seasonal scent, but I think I may even like SOB more.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Just used up a 16 oz. Fall Apple Spice CC and opened a 32 oz. bottle of it. Soon will be getting my 32 oz. Spring Orange Blossom tsv - LOVE this CC.

Valued Contributor

Last night I finished a 32 oz. wvm (the last of my wvm...goodbye, amazing scent!! {#emotions_dlg.crying} ). I also finished a 2 oz. wcm rtm this week and opened up a 613 sc.