WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I used up a 16 ounce FAS cc and a 16 ounce CA cc. I don't have replacements of either; just working through my stash :-)
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I opened a 32 oz. tea tree cc and a 32 oz. lavender lotion.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

In the past week I've opened several things. New CC's of LAV,SAM, and POM. I started using the body wash and lotion in POM. ( I'm in love with these) Got new TT SC, only had a travel size SAM. Got RTM in POM. First time using RTM. And I also got the mousse In POM. Being newer to wen I'm building a stash. So far really have liked everything I've tried but the LAV CC. It's not that I hated it, but I had to use quite a bit more of it then the other CC's and I'm normally a lavender fan, but I found the smell to be a bit overwhelming. Maybe if it was a lavender vanilla it wouldn't be so strong. I will try it again a few times to see if maybe I get used to it. I absolutely love the body cleanser and lotion. Oh my! My skin is like silk! I will never be with out these! This week has been like Christmas. A new box everyday.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

Wanted to add that now that I have a good variety of things I won't be ordering anything else for a while except an oil to try. I want to see what works for me best and on March 15th hopefully have a good idea of what I want.
Respected Contributor

On 2/15/2014 BethanyB said: Wanted to add that now that I have a good variety of things I won't be ordering anything else for a while except an oil to try. I want to see what works for me best and on March 15th hopefully have a good idea of what I want.
Lol!! I tell myself this all the time. I'm not buying anything else, I'm not buying anything else... It never happens. I am so bad! Help! I can't stop buying Wen!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

It is hard. I want to try, key word Try lol, to wait and see what is available on the TSV day. This will be my first Wen tsv. I know I want to get the tsv or maybe 2. But I'm hoping for a few other good deals that day. ;-) I even put in for a vacation day so I could watch! I never end up using all my vaca days so I figured why not!? Can't wait!
Honored Contributor

I opened a 32oz BGT

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

The very last drop of SMC CC.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/15/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 2/15/2014 BethanyB said: Wanted to add that now that I have a good variety of things I won't be ordering anything else for a while except an oil to try. I want to see what works for me best and on March 15th hopefully have a good idea of what I want.
Lol!! I tell myself this all the time. I'm not buying anything else, I'm not buying anything else... It never happens. I am so bad! Help! I can't stop buying Wen!!

So funny- that sounds like my mantra. I am already preparing myself for the SOB Oil- like I don't need any more oils, I don't need anymore oils. ha

But I just love all the amazing formulas Chaz creates- so it is just so hard to resist.

Esteemed Contributor

Finished a TT remoist and opened a new one.