WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

Used 16 oz MIF and 16 oz FTP.  Opened another 16 oz FTP.  Don't have anymore of MIF but will replace with FF instead.  I really like BGT and have been using it for a while but I think that the FF may be even better.  I really like the FF formula and definitely will purchase more when I use more of my current stash.   

Respected Contributor

Opened up the FGP and FVWP RTM's that came in my ODO's this week.  WOW! They both smell really good. And like the oils, smell a little different then the CC's. The FGP smells just like Chaz said, a gingerbread man, and is why I decided to try the oil and RTM bc I think the smell of the CC is just "meh". Also, the FVWP RTM and oil are less powdery/perfumy smelling then the CC. This is also good bc although I love the FVWP CC, it can be a little too heavy smelling. So, both these oils and RTM's I love. I am really liking the performance of these fall RTM's much better then the core RTM's, and even my beloved 613 (613 SC and mousse are my must have, go to styling products).

I started Wen in June and am loving these 3 current fall seasonals (FGP, FTP and FVWP). I cant go wrong with any of them and a favorite of mine is to mix the FVWP with FTP or FGP. Results are consistently great and mixing FVWP with FGP improves the smell of FGP, which is too spicy/clovey smelling on its own, and mixing FVWP with FTP cuts the powdery/perfumy smell of the FVWP.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up a 16 oz. FTP cc. I opened a 32 oz. FTP cc, FTP styling creme, FTP mousse, pomegranate styling creme, and a MIF mousse. I also opened a FTP EDP fragrance. I love it!!! The scent is stronger than I thought. It stays with me, but not all day. I find that the scent only lasts about half the day. However, I don't mind reapplying because it smells so good. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

used up a 32oz SMC, didn't open anything yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Used up a 16 oz FGP yesterday. 

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz FWPV CC and 1 32 oz FGP.

Opened 1 32 oz Peony/Jasmine CC and 1 32 oz FGP.

Respected Contributor

Opened up a 16 oz FGP, 32 oz FAS and a BGT TTS. 

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 oz Wen Men CC and opened 1 32 oz BGT CC

Respected Contributor

Opened up a FAS oil and RTM. Also opened up my new gallons of BGT and MIF CC's to add into their smaller bottles. 

Respected Contributor

Finished up 16 oz 613 and opened up 4oz POM remoist from last TSV