WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Wen products did you use up, or open this week?

I finished 1 bottle of SCLV RTM this morning.
Respected Contributor

Finished up a 32 oz. Mandarin Italian Fig CC, 6 oz. Sweet Almond Mint Styling Cream and a 2-oz. SAM Replenishing Treatment Mist.

Opened a 16-oz. Pomegranate CC, 6 oz. Lavender SC, and refilled my 2 oz. RTM from a 12 oz. SAM bottle.

Respected Contributor

Finished 1bottle of SHL Styling Creme.  I'll miss it. 

Super Contributor

waving and winking hello to  @bebe777 and @HappyDaze and @JeanLouiseFinch cuz I saw you on another thread in BB.  

@Hilary77 our 4th year Wenniversary is coming up in a few months!  

...and of course hello to my long time wenderfriends here from the past, as welll as  the other wenderful posters who are here now!  

I can't believe this thread is still going!

I moved, had to sell off a lot of my Wen stash, but trust me I replenished with the gallons of my favs this summer.  Missed out on a lot of the new seasonals but I'm still so in love with SMC and FGP just can't imagine anything else compares.  Oh the delight in this Wen girl's eyes when she saw the gallons!  Also picked up the CA as that is my favorite first cleanse.  

Looked into the forum on occasion to see what was going on but this new format was a bit challenging to figure out.   

So what new did I open up... let me tell you... caved on that 613 NBT finally and OMG that is something else!  So silky and absorbs right in, love using it at night!   

I'm about to run out of mousse so I'm anxiously awaiting this new deal coming up per Dooters.  Heyyyheeeyyyhayyyyy! Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@MissKlynn I saw you posted on another thread and was so happy to "see" you!! I hope all is well with you now and you will be joining us a bit more often. Take care! Heart

Valued Contributor

I opened a 16oz FTP CC, 6oz SC & RTM, and mousse. ❤️❤️❤️ Why didn't I try this last year?!
Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I opened a 16oz FTP CC, 6oz SC & RTM, and mousse. ❤️❤️❤️ Why didn't I try this last year?!

It really is a great scent for the fall season.  I won't use any of the other fall seasonals that are available.

I also don't care for many of the fall scented body products that are available at various stores.  Many of them have some combination of pumpkin with other spices or scents.  I just don't like them.   

Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

It really is a great scent for the fall season.  I won't use any of the other fall seasonals that are available.

I also don't care for many of the fall scented body products that are available at various stores.  Many of them have some combination of pumpkin with other spices or scents.  I just don't like them.   

I'm with you Susan25! I have tried FGP,  like the performance but can't stand the scent! I have no desire to try FAS because I don't think I would like it either. I am not a fan of spicy fragrances. I think I could use FTP year round because it smells so yummy. This may be my favorite seasonal to date. I was planning on spending $$$ on WWC, but I think I could be in a mad dash for more FTP products at the end of November.

Honored Contributor

@MissKlynn, it's so good to see you around!!! Smiley Happy Your wenderful thread is still very popular. Every time I read it I think of you. Smiley Happy

The June forums changeover played havoc with everyone, but the QVC moderators (who are very helpful these days *s*) have helped work though some of the forum ... and we got out Wen forum back!! Smiley Happy

I hope your move went well and I'm glad to know that you've been able to restock your Wen stash!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Finished 1 32 ounce Tea Tree CC and 1 16 oz 613 CC. Opened 1 32 ounce Wen Men Cc and 1 16 oz 613 CC.