WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

@aprimo wrote:

I just ordered a 16oz FTP so I can see if I like it. I even popped for the expedited shipping so I can get it and use it in time for the shows this weekend. I won't be able to watch a lot, but I'll try to check in when I can. If there are any special deals on FTP stuff, I want to know if I like it first. I suspect I will, but you never really know until you try.

From what Chaz has been saying on periscope, I don't think the Fall Ginger Pumpkin fragrance won't be available untilhis September 19th visit, so you should be safe.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Another TSV on AD in POM.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

I just ordered a 16oz FTP so I can see if I like it. I even popped for the expedited shipping so I can get it and use it in time for the shows this weekend. I won't be able to watch a lot, but I'll try to check in when I can. If there are any special deals on FTP stuff, I want to know if I like it first. I suspect I will, but you never really know until you try.

From what Chaz has been saying on periscope, I don't think the Fall Ginger Pumpkin fragrance won't be available untilhis September 19th visit, so you should be safe.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I was thinking more of the Fall Tuscan Pear styling products. Any idea when we might see those? Thanks. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wait for the September 5th, Aprimo. I believe, the Fall Tuscan Pair will be presented in full array. Could also be the next visit, few days later. The FTP is going to be a star with Chaz addition of new products in this scent.

I bought within last week another TSV kit in TT, one FIG TSV, and a 32 oz bottle of SCLV, all on a/d. I am done, and will only buy super deals if they become available with Chaz visits.

My stock is full, My Cup Runneth Over!  I am very happy. Woman Happy

They'll have to try really hard to seduce me for more spending. But something tells me - they probably WILL succeed......Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Wait for the September 5th, Aprimo. I believe, the Fall Tuscan Pair will be presented in full array. Could also be the next visit, few days later. The FTP is going to be a star with Chaz addition of new products in this scent.

I bought within last week another TSV kit in TT, one FIG TSV, and a 32 oz bottle of SCLV, all on a/d. I am done, and will only buy super deals if they become available with Chaz visits.

They'll have to try really hard to seduce me for more spending. But something tells me - they probably WILL succeed......Woman LOL

Like I said, I bought that one bottle of FTP immediately to make sure I like it, in case there is an FTP OTO or something so I can buy with confidence.

It has been SOOOOO tempting to buy another TT TSV. I had my "finger on the button", so to speak, yesterday but somehow I held back. I already have a little stockpile of TT oil and I don't like the scent of the RTM enough to really want that much of it hanging around. No one needs that much SC either.

It's a good thing I won't be able to watch most of the shows, or I'd be in big trouble!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Like I said, I bought that one bottle of FTP immediately to make sure I like it, in case there is an FTP OTO or something so I can buy with confidence.

It has been SOOOOO tempting to buy another TT TSV. I had my "finger on the button", so to speak, yesterday but somehow I held back. I already have a little stockpile of TT oil and I don't like the scent of the RTM enough to really want that much of it hanging around. No one needs that much SC either.

It's a good thing I won't be able to watch most of the shows, or I'd be in big trouble!

Woman Happy  I won't be able to watch most of the shows either, but I never do anyways, though I love watching and listening to Chaz. I catch him from the videos on a specific product mostly. ALL my info on special DEALS I get from THIS BOARD almost exclusively, and I NEVER miss anything worthwhile for me!

I can use, and use, and use TT.......endlessly! Many Wenners here, who already received TT kits, mentioned - they actually loved TT Replenishing Mist! I do LOVE it especially on my face a few times a day, as a "wake up face!" in the morning - a must. My face loves TT mist. Skin tightens and gets happy.

The TT SC I am going to increase the use of, wenners posted they got great results for a "second day" hair, after just wetting it in a shower.

I also tried TWO cleanses, both with TT CC only - the results were AMAZING! TT everything is my Numero Uno right now. I got 3 kits on a/d. Love it!

Valued Contributor

Placed a GRenker order and ordered 3 cleansing conditners. TT, POM, & SMC. Haven't tried any of these so wanted to order smaller 16oz bottles beofre ordering larger ones. got all 3 fo $55 after coupons.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a 16 oz. fall apple spice to get me started for fall. I am hoping to order the fall 3 pc. cc set when and if it becomes available. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You must remember the Wen mantra: More is more! I'm sure a little something special will call your name.

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

You must remember the Wen mantra: More is more! I'm sure a little something special will call your name.

I know it Yisbuff! I know.  Too bad my credit card does not understand any of it, and wants to FORGET my name !!!  Woman LOL