WEN

Regular Contributor

@quadmimi glad to encourage you to purchase more WEN.  Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@HSB1204 I hate that you received a bad oil.  I ordered the SGGT oil last year in a QVC kit. It was dated 2015.  How strange. At least you received a SOB oil to enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87  Oh gosh I don't need much to hit the WEN button..(see below) lol

I just got the WCM, that is on Chaz's site on sale!!! @Susan25 WOW I love the scent, I have never had it before, I know it's one of your fav's, now I know why..

I wish I had gotten the oil also...can't wait to use it...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

@HSB1204 I hate that you received a bad oil.  I ordered the SGGT oil last year in a QVC kit. It was dated 2015.  How strange. At least you received a SOB oil to enjoy.

@CoCo87  Yeah, there were maybe one or two other people who had the same experience with the SGGT oil. My SGGT oil didn't smell of anything at all. I've never had that happen before so hopefully I actually get to try it this coming spring. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

This looks fun, I have to go through and make a list this weekend.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I just got the WCM, that is on Chaz's site on sale!!! @Susan25 WOW I love the scent, I have never had it before, I know it's one of your fav's, now I know why..

Glad to hear that you like WCM @quadmimi and you finally had a chance to try it. 

I have never tried SGGT but plan on purchasing it when it is available on Chaz's site at 50% off.  I always thought that I would like this scent since BGT is one of my favorites. 

I just never had any opportunity to purchase it since I always use SOB cc, rtm and oil and always purchase this in the spring.  Now if Chaz finally offered SOB sc.  I mostly use WWC sc or BGT sc when I use SOC cc.  The WWC sc is a great compliment to the SOB CC.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wenventory 2017

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Glad to hear that you like WCM @quadmimi and you finally had a chance to try it. 

I have never tried SGGT but plan on purchasing it when it is available on Chaz's site at 50% off.  I always thought that I would like this scent since BGT is one of my favorites. 

I just never had any opportunity to purchase it since I always use SOB cc, rtm and oil and always purchase this in the spring.  Now if Chaz finally offered SOB sc.  I mostly use WWC sc or BGT sc when I use SOC cc.  The WWC sc is a great compliment to the SOB CC.  

@Susan25  I know you're not much of a floral fan and I'm not either but the SGGT scent (to me at least) is very light so you might like it.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25  I know you're not much of a floral fan and I'm not either but the SGGT scent (to me at least) is very light so you might like it.

Thanks @HSB1204.  Yes, I imagine that I would like it.  I don't intend to purchase a lot of SGGT I just want to try it.  If I decide that I like it I would probably purchase more.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25  I emailed Chaz's CS to ask if they could please bring more styling cream duo's (seasonal's) to the Q....she didn't really answer much except to say they are avalible on Chaz's site...(which I already knew)...I ended up not using the mousse very much, so I don't need the kit's with that in it...

I will try the SGGT oil also...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 Not so fast there on that SGGT oil! HaHa  Isn't it amazing?! 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012