WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, considering his prices some of you must have very large amounts of money invested in your Wen products. Obviously you think the results are well worth it or you wouldn't be laying out that kind of cash. Happy Wenning!

Trusted Contributor

you are all so brave - I would not know where to begin.

but I know I have way more of all the other WEN goodies

than CCs.  like too much more!

but you know what - all good! 😀

Respected Contributor

Re: Wenventory 2017

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

Wow, considering his prices some of you must have very large amounts of money invested in your Wen products. Obviously you think the results are well worth it or you wouldn't be laying out that kind of cash. Happy Wenning!

I won't say I don't have a lot of $ invested in my WEN stash, but I will say I have never bought anything "full price". Chaz brings us fantastic deals here at the Q (along with good sales on his website) between TSV's, ODO's, Event Prices and kits that the prices I find are actually quite reasonable. 

Also, for the very first time I am spending my $ on products that actually deliver on what they (Chaz) promise - for me anyways and my hair. I have wasted $1,000's over the years on expensive high end products that I wound up either giving away or trashed. At least with WEN, nothing is wasted, and thats why I have no problem spending the $ I do on it. I no longer am "wasting" my $. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been on  a buying freeze fall and winter because I needed to whittle down my stash. Now I have:

SHL: 1 32oz open CC and 1 backup.

CA:  1 gallon open.

SHP: 1 32oz open, and 1 backup.

SOB: 1 16oz open.

Mousse: 1 SHP.

Styling creme: open CA, open 319, closed TT

Oils: TT:  2 closed, 1 almost finished.

SHL: 1open, 2 closed

SOB: 1

CA: 1 almost finished.  

RTM:  a lot, but most came in kits.

3 finishing crimes, 1 hair mask and 1 TTS.

Perfume: 613, SHL, Light.

In the spring, I'll be ready for my spring cc favs.   I'm holding off on oils until these are done.    But I will get my fav RTMs,  SOB and SHL.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wenventory 2017

[ Edited ]

My Wenventory includes:

Cleansing conditioners in various sizes open: tea tree, lavender, fig, pomegranate, winter vanilla mint, fall Tuscan pear, pink Jasmine Peony, WK watermelon, fall vanilla white pumpkin, winter red currant, 613, bamboo green tea, mandarin Italian fig, fragrance free. Unopened: spring honey lilac, summer coconut lime verbena, and pink Jasmine Peony.

Replenishing mists: pomegranate, winter vanilla mint, fall vanilla white pumpkin, mandarin Italian fig, summer coconut lime verbena, fall ginger pumpkin, bamboo green tea, fall Tuscan pear, spring honey lilac, summer mango coconut, summer honey peach, and fig

Volumizing treatment spray: pomegranate, lavender, bamboo green tea

Oils: 613, tea tree, summer honey peach, sweet almond mint, fall vanilla white pumpkin, pomegranate, summer coconut lime verbena, fig, spring orange blossom, summer mango coconut

glossing serum: pomegranate and sweet almond mint

texture balm: sweet almond

Mousse: 613, summer coconut lime verbena, fall Tuscan pear, winter vanilla mint, mandarin Italian fig

styling cremes: winter vanilla mint, tea tree, lavender, pomegranate, cucumber aloe, fall Tuscan pear, spring honey lilac, summer honey peach, mandarin Italian fig

finishing treatment cream: pomegranate 

Nourishing body treatment : 319

EDP's: 613, winter white Citrus, spring honey lilac, summer mango coconut, fall Tuscan pear, cucumber basil tea, sweet toasted almond, mandarin Italian fig, bamboo green tea, and light. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  I think you're making good progress already! Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 It's nice to be with others (insert "enablers") who share my WEN obsession/hoarding tendencies. 🤣 It's been fun experimenting, but have settled quite nicely on what gives me consistently good hair days. I need to use up and weed out what I do not prefer so I can concentrate on just stocking up on what works. I don't mind having a large stash of my favs, but having all these products in my stash that are not repurchases are what I want gone. Lol!  I do cleanse daily so it should't take me that long. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  Yes, I agree. When you first start with Wen you have to figure out what works for you and then just use up what doesn't work for you. When I first started using Wen (about three and a half years ago) they had the core formulas in 6 oz. bottles and they were great for testing out what worked for you. Not that the 16 oz. bottle is huge but if I find that something doesn't really work for me I really want to get rid of it but I find so little motivation to actually use it up because I want to keep using the ones that I had good results with. Cat Tongue

Super Contributor

@Kjelle  You have a lot.  I have a lot too maybe not as much as yours but hsve enough that will not order any CC this year don't need it.

Respected Contributor

At this point, I definitely feel I've overbought. At first, I got the seasonal TSV auto ships which included a 16oz and RTM. Then if I really liked the seasonal I bought 2 sets. However, I didn't cleanse as often then, somit built up. Meanwhile, new seasonals were being introduced. I am also am not much of a mixer. When the seasonal styling products were introduced, I went down to a max order of 1 whole set. Also, the seasonals don't go away after one year, so it is now easier to buy less and see if you want more next year. I also never used to get multiple TSVs but I did get some multiples which contributed to having a massive stash. I'm very much enjoying whittling down now. And as @ANewHue said, at least I don't feel I am "wasting money." It all get some used. The only products I've purchased that I will not used are 319 VTS and the Texturizing Spray. Now my challenge is coming in with a greatly reduced Wenventory for 2018.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Omg @Kjelle. I hate this time when it looks like I'm going overboard.   I dated and brought down my ad's and my pile has gone from 2 to 3.  I have three oils stashes now.  I know this will be short lived though, almost gone is a 32 oz SAM, a WCM, and a 319 so when I replenish I'll be back down  to two piles.  My favorite time of inventory is when I'm emptying boxes.  I believe I use up to 4 32 oz per season, so that's 16 a year,  I have 15 assorted TS's and about the same in 32 oz seasonals so there's my two year plan.  Ut oh, just remembered I still have a gallon of BGT. Lol. Oh well, we all can't be perfect.

Regular Contributor

YES!!!  Exactly.....I always buy from the Q.  Chaz brings us tremendous values.  I, too, have wasted money on soooooooo many hair products.  Once I found WEN.....none of my money goes down the drain.  My hair has never been better and I'll never go back to *sham*poo*