WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wenners, new QVC distrib. center in Ontario, California

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

This probably also means those of you close to the center will find bargains around you, eh @FleaMktQn? Start visiting flea markets CA folks!

I very much would love to see that @yisbuff2 Heart

I hit big at the flea market again yesterday Smiley Very Happy

He said he would have more WEN next week Cat Very Happy

@FleaMktQn You bettah WERK! By the by, I do believe that we shall see each other at the end of March if you are around. I'll page you closer to the time to coordinate!

@yisbuff2 I'm very much looking forward to this Smiley Very Happy

I'll likely have some more goodies for you by then Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn lady we are going SHOPPING together! WOO! I'm impressed by that haul! But really I want to meet you as the primary objective. Shopping secondary. Smiley Happy Heart

Respected Contributor

AWWWE Thanks @yisbuff2 I'm so lookin forward to meeting you too Cat Very Happy

I've heard there is a BIG flea market at the Raleigh Fair Grounds, have you ever gone? Also the guy I've been buying from sets up at Buckhorn Flea Market on Sundays, would that be near enough for you to go? I went there a few times years ago, but it's over an hour for me to get there. Too far for me. But it's a good market, I did some good buying there when I went Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 He also had BGT SC & RTM, I didn't buy them cuz I have plenty, but I'll get ya some next time if you want. He was charging $5 each for those. It goes without saying that I'll buy all the BGT & MIF mousse I can get my hands on Smiley Wink

I left a LAV mousse cuz I'm not crazy about LAV Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 He also had BGT SC & RTM, I didn't buy them cuz I have plenty, but I'll get ya some next time if you want. He was charging $5 each for those. It goes without saying that I'll buy all the BGT & MIF mousse I can get my hands on Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn YAAAAAAAAAS! OMG the SC, RTM, and mousse for SURE! I will provide you with the cash money dollars in response. I will have to check out the market in ... dag, I will have to go back and look at the other message.

I haven't been to the Raleigh Flea Market in yeeeeeears because honestly I didn't believe there would be much of anything. I don't need furniture or jewelry or cds. That is what I always think of being there. They DO have the best fried shrimp though. It never occurred to me about other sorts of self-care products or other things. When it warms up I will have to check it out!

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I've heard there is a BIG flea market at the Raleigh Fair Grounds, have you ever gone? Also the guy I've been buying from sets up at Buckhorn Flea Market on Sundays, would that be near enough for you to go? I went there a few times years ago, but it's over an hour for me to get there. Too far for me. But it's a good market, I did some good buying there when I went Smiley Very Happy

Buckthorn is TOTALLY close enough to visit! It is an hour-ish away. He is there on Saturday?

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn YAAAAAAAAAS! OMG the SC, RTM, and mousse for SURE! I will provide you with the cash money dollars in response. I will have to check out the market in ... dag, I will have to go back and look at the other message.

I haven't been to the Raleigh Flea Market in yeeeeeears because honestly I didn't believe there would be much of anything. I don't need furniture or jewelry or cds. That is what I always think of being there. They DO have the best fried shrimp though. It never occurred to me about other sorts of self-care products or other things. When it warms up I will have to check it out!

@yisbuff2 I'm always looking for furniture, pottery, good glass, & especially jewelry Smiley Wink I've made a LOT of $$$$$ on jewelry Smiley Very Happy

I'll pick up whatever rice based I can get & you'll get it for the price I pay. I really want some BGT mousse, haven't tried it yet. Most of the stuff I got Sat was $5 or less, I think I paid $10 for 3 things.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Buckthorn is TOTALLY close enough to visit! It is an hour-ish away. He is there on Saturday?

@yisbuff2 He is at 311 on Sat & Buckhorn on Sundays, in a big yellow box truck. This weekend is gonna be so cold, he may not go, but I'm still going on Sat just in case Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn, congrats on your recent haul of three great lots!!! Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2 and @FleaMktQn, I can't wait to hear about your Wen flea market hunts together. yisbuff, lol, it sounds as though there may be a flea market princess in training!!! Smiley Happy

yisbuff, lol, maybe you'll become a maxi moussie mooo mouscateer!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn, congrats on your recent haul of three great lots!!! Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2 and @FleaMktQn, I can't wait to hear about your Wen flea market hunts together. yisbuff, lol, it sounds as though there may be a flea market princess in training!!! Smiley Happy

yisbuff, lol, maybe you'll become a maxi moussie mooo mouscateer!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Speaking of mousse, it's almost time for the mousse experiment that you said you would try. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

So happy it will be ready by summer of this year- just in time for GALLONS!!!