WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wenners, new QVC distrib. center in Ontario, California

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh great.. I wonder if it will help Az also.. My pkgs go to Ca, then back to Az. That seems so crazy to me..Smiley Happy

Yes, that's what happen to mine too. Maybe when they open this new distribution center it won't take 500 years for my Wen packages to arrive!

LOL, why spend the $ to skip over the intended state, then back...Maybe someone finally thought the same thing...no more 500 years....Smiley Happy

Maybe the head of QVC's shipping department decided to live a day in the life of a Wen package from SC and also realized that it made no sense to fly right over the destination state. Cat Wink

Oh so true...I have one right now that was in Vernon Ca, now its  another place in Ca, so who knows when it will come back to Az!!....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh great.. I wonder if it will help Az also.. My pkgs go to Ca, then back to Az. That seems so crazy to me..Smiley Happy

Yes, that's what happen to mine too. Maybe when they open this new distribution center it won't take 500 years for my Wen packages to arrive!

LOL, why spend the $ to skip over the intended state, then back...Maybe someone finally thought the same thing...no more 500 years....Smiley Happy

Maybe the head of QVC's shipping department decided to live a day in the life of a Wen package from SC and also realized that it made no sense to fly right over the destination state. Cat Wink

Oh so true...I have one right now that was in Vernon Ca, now its  another place in Ca, so who knows when it will come back to Az!!....Smiley Happy

I know! It's so ridiculous that once it's on your side of the country you have to wait several more days before you get your package.

Trusted Contributor

This probably also means those of you close to the center will find bargains around you, eh @FleaMktQn? Start visiting flea markets CA folks!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

This probably also means those of you close to the center will find bargains around you, eh @FleaMktQn? Start visiting flea markets CA folks!

I very much would love to see that @yisbuff2 Heart

I hit big at the flea market again yesterday Smiley Very Happy

He said he would have more WEN next week Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

What did you get @FleaMktQn?

Respected Contributor

After 30 years it's about time there was a West Coast distribution center, ya think?  It's always nice to know that Qvc listens to their customer's complaints.  

Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko I'll have to get back to you this evening, gotta get ready for work Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I very much would love to see that @yisbuff2 Heart

I hit big at the flea market again yesterday Smiley Very Happy

He said he would have more WEN next week Cat Very Happy

@FleaMktQn You bettah WERK! By the by, I do believe that we shall see each other at the end of March if you are around. I'll page you closer to the time to coordinate!

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko I'll have to get back to you this evening, gotta get ready for work Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn, Make mucho $$$ today! Or at least enough for everything you need Sweetie, and then some more! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn Work is more important than reporting back on your Wen purchases? Cat LOL