WEN

Respected Contributor

Wen treatmebt oil for promoting hair growth

Has anyone had success with this? I've had some recent fallout due to a health issue (non-thyroid.) There's nothing I can do to treat the health issue as it relates to hair loss but it should stabilize and stop eventually. Has anyone had success with increased hair growth after using the oils? If so, how did you apply and how often?
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen treatmebt oil for promoting hair growth

@Rachb the Wen Tea Tree Eucalyptus treatment oil can work wonders for stimulating hair growth. Pomegranate Rosemary is also one that can stimulate growth and others rave about using is to make dark circles around the eyes and other facial areas disappear. I use the Tea Tree treatment oil on a regular basis. I use treatment oils overnight prior to cleansing. However, if trying to stimulate growth I use a couple of dropperfuls every other night in between cleanses.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen treatmebt oil for promoting hair growth

Tea tree oil was my very first purchase almost 10 years ago.  I have an auto immune and was taking many medications at that time,  I was losing hair .  Tea tree oil not only saved my hair but has given me the most beautiful hair I have ever had,  in the beginning I was only using it approximately once a month until I heard Chaz say you needed to use it weekly.  I drag four droppers, two in the back two in front on my scalp and gently massage in for a few minutes.  Since then I don't just use the tea tree I use all the oils and I do the overnight treatments a few times a week.