WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - straight from the horse's mouth...

[ Edited ]

__ 

from our favorite horsey...

Wen Dooters

I wandered over to the Q Forum and see one poster says the great prices is a sign of the huge amount of money Chaz & Q make on normal sales. Um, hell to the no. TSV'S are done to thank current customers for their loyalty and hopefully introduce new people to the brands. Ain't nobody getting rich on a TSV (except maybe the people who buy them and split them up on eBay but even they're not retiring)..... I don't know. Heard Cooper mumble the words loss leader but I think she was talking about me and how to get me off sugar.

· Yesterday (7/30) at 11:26pm

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - straight from the horse's mouth...

Yeah, I hope the posts here were seen that talked about the TSV being a thank you to us loyal wenners!  I know there were references made about the profit margins, but that was not the prevailing opinion (or so I thought?)

I know I appreciate the OTOs and sale prices I've seen in the short time I've been using WEN and I'll appreciate the TSV when it comes!  

Thanks, Chaz! 💕💕💕

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing that information from Dooters. Chaz gives us THE best TSV deals around and it is much appreciated.

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

--

from our favorite horsey...

Wen Dooters

I wandered over to the Q Forum and see one poster says the great prices is a sign of the huge amount of money Chaz & Q make on normal sales. Um, hell to the no. TSV'S are done to thank current customers for their loyalty and hopefully introduce new people to the brands. Ain't nobody getting rich on a TSV (except maybe the people who buy them and split them up on eBay but even they're not retiring)..... I don't know. Heard Cooper mumble the words loss leader but I think she was talking about me and how to get me off sugar.

· Yesterday (7/30) at 11:26pm

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long timeSmiley Happy.  I just love reading the Wen Dooters posts.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting the message bebe! Wenners know and appreciate the TSVs! I'm also a fan of paying for quality, so to get a deal on quality is much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are  huge mark ups on any beauty product- and they are making a tons of  profits  from  tsv's and oto's '- due to that plus the  volume sold.  Simple economics, there are no loss leaders here.  I  don't begrudge their success,  I  applaud it in fact!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

There are  huge mark ups on any beauty product- and they are making a tons of  profits  from  tsv's and oto's '- due to that plus the  volume sold.  Simple economics, there are no loss leaders here.  I  don't begrudge their success,  I  applaud it in fact!

Dear ibb38! I apologize if your remark in earlier post was misconstrued and you in fact were applauding Wen success. Well, simple economics certainly exist, but can work only with numbers.

Being in sales myself, I can say there is no way to state exactly how many "tons of profits" are being made on a sale, unless you know exact numbers involved - from research, to sourcing/buying ingredients, to production, storage facilities and transportation logistics, salaries, promotions, air time, and the list goes on and on, and is much longer than this.

Unless one knows precisely ALL these NUMBERS, from the beginning to the final price product is actually SOLD, there is no way to calculate how much profit is being made.

There is a very general formula locked in the sale price- 1/3 is the cost of product, 1/3 is overhead, and 1/3 a profit. This applies to the regular price, and the formula is only general guidance.

The price of $59 on this particular TSV Kit with three full size and one over sized Wen products is very low. All who use Wen know, this is why there is so much excitement about this deal on the Board.

Of course, you are correct, large volume on TSV will certainly help to compensate some for the low selling price. So, hopefully Wen Company and QVC will still come ahead on this TSV.

I also do not know, if you are using Wen product yourself, or not. Because, if you are, than like many of Wenners, you may notice the Top notch quality of the ingredients in all Wen products. The quality plays HUGE part why Wen is so successful with many. These ingredients certainly do not come cheap. Many more expenses come on the top of it.

I personally, really appreciate the incredible quality of Wen products, that gives me great results, I am okay with Wen/QVC regular prices for such product being even available to me, and I am super greatful for ANY Wen special deals on pricing, and for this upcoming TSV - well, I want to really thank them and kiss them all for that!

p.s. Special thanks to the Wen top notch Customer Service also!

Quality Product and Quality People on the Wen Team!

Esteemed Contributor

Wen Dooters and Lisa Robertson yesterday!

11846600_1755292591364690_3167320773512725794_n.jpg

11822440_506316709534233_678853907464504372_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

A www Dooters! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? HeartHeartHeart

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

more from the shiny horse

Wandered over to the Q Forum again and how exciting to see my picture with Lisa Robertson posted. Thank you sonechko! Also, for your wise words of business. Some of the newer WEN users don't know that Chaz has not raised his prices in 10 years but I can assure everyone the costs haven't stayed the same. Anyone buying gas lately knows eh? All products made in the USA. I'm one proud pony

live....laugh....love