WEN

Super Contributor

I love wen and tea tree works best on my fine highlighted hair .

I would love to try the pink peony but I'm not sure what hair type this works best for- can anyone tell me ?

some of the formulas are too heavy for my hair

thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

My 20 something DIL has fine straight hair and the peony works great for her.

It does not work that well for me but our textures are totally different.

Super Contributor
Thank you ! I will try it Smiley Happy)
Honored Contributor

What does it smell like...can you smell mint in it?I want to try the lotion but not if the scent is too strong or too minty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen pink peony

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

What does it smell like...can you smell mint in it?I want to try the lotion but not if the scent is too strong or too minty.

@dex

No mint at all but the jasmine smell is stronger than the peony. Not a big fan of jasmine but love the smell of peony.

It is a pearlized formula very pretty.  The bottle is pretty.

eta;

Formulas scents seem to  change in order of scent when Chaz redoes them in oils, mousse, fragrance, lotions.

Honored Contributor

@hopi thanks still not sure if I should go for it.Right now I use 613 lotion and that is about as scented as I can handle.I wish Q would send out scent samples so we don't need to pay so much to find out wether or not the scent works for us.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex

In my opinion 613 is strongly scented. Peony is a mini notch down but a totally different aura.

I don't do fragrance at all any more just way to sensitive to it.

Honored Contributor

@hopi ok..you are sensitive because I find 613 light....do you own the pink peony?I am interested in a new scent for summer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen pink peony

[ Edited ]

@dex

Have never purchased any body treatments from Chaz  but I have tried all of his hair products and probably every scent. When I am talking scents it only has to do with his hair products - hope I have not caused you confusion.  I have the pink peony shampoo only.

My sense of smell is sensitive to everything.

Honored Contributor

@hopi that is too bad.I love the 613 body lotion so much.I think it has prevented spider veins in my legs.I just put the pink jasmine peony cream in my cart and now I am still working on whether or not to complete...silly isn't it but I have ordered dome scents that I really didn't care for and kept them because I don't like the return shipping costs.