WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - new - all three Fall Seasonal Oils avail

[ Edited ]

Chaz has made all three fall Seasonal 4oz. Treatment Oils available -- WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 4 oz. Fall Treatment Oil (A271714): 

* Ginger Pumpkin

* Apple Spice

* Tuscan Pear

--

Current Feature Price -- $56.36

Regular QVC Price -- $62.00

-- bebe 😀

___

New
QVC Price: $62.00Featured Price: $56.36
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

___ 

___

___

When Chaz started the Seasonals line, he made each of the the Seasonal lines available in the Cleansing Conditioner (CC), Treatment Oil, and Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM). Starting with Summer Honey Peach (Summer 2013), he also added Styling Creme and Mousse to each NEW (upcoming) Seasonal line.

Up until now, for each respective season, QVC has only made the Treatment Oil and the Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) available in the most recently created Seasonal for that season... even though those older Seasonal Oils and RTMs were available at Chaz's site. 

For example, this past summer, the newest Summer Coconut Lime Verbena was available in Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Oil, Replenishing Treatment Mist, Styling Creme and Mousse. -- Although the Summer Mango Coconut and Summer Honey Peach were available on Chaz's website in the  Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Oil, Replenishing Treatment Mist... they were only available in the Cleansing Conditioner at QVC.

On September 5th TSV day, Chaz mentioned that he had fought for us and convinced QVC to put all of the available Seasonal products -- within their respective seasons -- on the QVC website.

For this Seasonal year (September 2015 through August 2016), season by season, these are the Seasonal products which you will be able to purchase at QVC (they are also available at Chaz's website but they are more expensive there): 

______ 

FALL SEASONAL PRODUCTS 

* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) -- CC, Oil, RTM, SC & Mousse 

* Fall Apple Spice (FAS) -- CC, Oil & RTM 

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) -- CC, Oil & RTM

___ 

WINTER SEASONAL PRODUCTS

* Winter White Citrus (WWC) -- CC, Oil, RTM, SC & Mousse 

* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) -- CC, Oil & RTM 

* Winter Vanillan MInt (WVM) -- CC, Oil & RTM

___ 

SPRING SEASONAL PRODUCTS 

* Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) -- CC, Oil, RTM, SC & Mousse  

* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) -- CC, Oil & RTM

* Spring Green Tea Gardenia (SGGT) -- CC, Oil & RTM 

___ 

SUMMER SEASONAL PRODUCTS 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) -- CC, Oil, RTM, SC & Mousse 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) -- CC, Oil, RTM, SC & Mousse 

* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) -- CC, Oil & RTM

______  

The Seasonal Styling Cremes (SC) and the Mousse will only be available at QVC (and on Chaz's website) for the particular Seasonals they were created for. -- In english, the means that, in their respective seasons, the following Seasonals will also have Styling Creme and Mousse available at QVC

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) 

* Winter White CItrus (WWC) 

* Spring Honey Lilac (SHP) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV)

And, as Chaz has mentioned before, starting with Fall 2016, some of the current Seasonals will be retired. --No new Seasonals this year. The full range of Seasonals will be available from September 2015 through August 2015, but after that some Seasonals will be retired: Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - new - all three Fall Seasonal Oils avail

@bebe777 wrote:

Chaz has made all three fall Seasonal 4oz. Treatment Oils available:

* Ginger Pumpkin

* Apple Spice

* Tuscan Pear

___

Item Number -- A271714

Current Feature Price -- $56.36

Regular QVC Price -- $62.00

-- bebe 😀

Thanks so much bebe for the update.  I may consider ordering this in FTP.  I love the seasonal oils and use them a lot. 

Respected Contributor

Woo Hoo! Looks like this is really happening. My checkbook is happy!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

The FTP oil is really nice Heart Only one I don't have is the FGP

Valued Contributor

They are currently on 3 easy pay too. I am so tempted to try FTP.
Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Woo Hoo! Looks like this is really happening. My checkbook is happy!

I'm right there with ya girl!! I don't give two hoots about the fall and winter oils, but I'm tickled that we *should* be able to order the spring and summer seasonal oils here. 

I ordered both SOB and SHL oils (4 oz) from his salon during the Mother's Day sale, so that price was awesome. I will probably order all three Spring oils (looooove the SGGT oil) and more SMC oil, as well. 

A big thanks to Chaz and Team Wen for "fighting" to bring these ancillary products here 👏👏  Are you listening QVC buyers??? If he brings it, we will buy!

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I think I am going to pick up another TSV. The oils costs almost as much as purchasing the whole 4 piece kit that will be available this Saturday.

Super Contributor

Gahhhhh!!!! *wall slides* My poor wallet. This is about to be June all over again LOL! Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

If this is really happening for every season... I can't wait for my beloved WWC oil and SOB!
Esteemed Contributor

woohoo, thanks for posting Bebe this is what I've been hoping for.  I have never tried the FGP oil/rtm, cannot wait to get my hands on it.  It's go to be an expensive year stocking up.