WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - is theshoppingchannel show in Canada?

[ Edited ]

Chaz posted the information below on his chazdeanfan page on facebook. One of the hashtags was for Canada, so I thought that maybe Gina was presenting Wen on a shopping channel in Canada. 

This would be great for Denise in Canada. -- Does anyone know any more about this? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- 

Please join @GinaGannonWEN
on @theshoppingchannel 
July, 14th with five great ‪#‎WEN‬ @ChazDean shows starting at 9am,12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 11pm EST. 
Expect some amazing #WEN offers coming your way! 
‪#‎TeamWEN‬… More

--

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - is theshoppingchannel show in Canada?

I do not know any more about it, but I know - with this, there will be more Wenners in the world, Bebe!

HeartWen!

Super Contributor

Hey Bebe, yes Gina comes and sells some wen on TSC, but its the GR version, the only exciting thing I have ordered was the SCLV cleanser. I still order most of the wen I use from QVC, I need my seasonal replenish mists and 32 oz bottles of cleanser and all the other goodies Chaz brings to Q. It is nice to have wen on TSC but its just so limited in the product they sell, I tend to still buy from Q. And have to say, watching the presentation on TSC with Gina and the hosts, BORING, it does not have the same flare or product info that Chaz presents.
Super Contributor

I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only Canadian that prefers sticking with purchasing Wen from QVC!

I also buy the odd Wen product from TSC or Sephora (GR Wen is available to Canadians through online shopping online on Sephora). Maybe it's my imagination, but the QVC/ Wen salon products just seem to be better, at least the ones I've tried. The GR SAM mist makes my hair droop, but this doesn't happen with the QVC ones. I can't get the real volumizing mist that Chaz sells in Canada. GR's has polyester in it, although no alcohol but I accept Chaz' rationalization regarding using a small amount and going lightly with the mist. Plus, and most important, I can only get the Wen oils at QVC and they are freaking awesome.

Honored Contributor

@Denise from Canada wrote:
Hey Bebe, yes Gina comes and sells some wen on TSC, but its the GR version, the only exciting thing I have ordered was the SCLV cleanser. I still order most of the wen I use from QVC, I need my seasonal replenish mists and 32 oz bottles of cleanser and all the other goodies Chaz brings to Q. It is nice to have wen on TSC but its just so limited in the product they sell, I tend to still buy from Q. And have to say, watching the presentation on TSC with Gina and the hosts, BORING, it does not have the same flare or product info that Chaz presents.

Hi Denise, I was so excited when I saw Chaz's facebook post because I remembered how complicated it's been for you to get Wen for you and your family. I was hoping that Canadian Wenners would have been offered a similar selection to what's offered at QVC. I'm sorry to hear that's not the case.

Is QVC shipping to Canada now, or do you have to have friends in the US send it up to Canada for you? That's a shame that Chaz doesn't do some of the Canadian shows. Half the fun of watching the shows is ChazSmiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

QVC still only ships to US, so my sisters and are using a shipping company in the US, they charge a small fee, we get any US orders sent there and then either my husband or my sister picks up the orders. My husband has been doing some driving into Montana so if he is down there he will stop and get our orders or my sister picks it up when she goes to her condo in Whitefish.

I wish TSC carried the same selection of goodies that Q does, but over all there really is nothing offered on our shopping network that appeals to me.
Super Contributor

Agree, the oils are amazing!! And I am a huge fan if the seasonal mists! If TSC had that stuff I would shop there for sure Smiley Happy