WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - describe that scent... please!! :)

Hi, bebe,  I'll have to give the others some serious consideration but I can tell you what I love about Fall Tuscan Pear.  Fresh, light pear scent.  Not quite like biting into a pear but that's okay because what FTP reminds me of is those high quality Italian fruit gellys. The ones that you cut off paper thin slices and the flavor bursts on your tongue.  Mouth wateringly good.  THAT's what I'm reminded of every time I use FTP.  Love it, Love it, LOVE it!

Respected Contributor

To me, the Fig CC smells like fig. It just has a strong menthol smell that kind of overpowers it.

The MIF smells like cedar wood. I haven't been to Italy so I have no idea if that's what the Tuscan vineyards smell like but if they do, I know where I'm not going. Cat Tongue

POM smells very fruity to me. I can't really pinpoint exactly what fruit but it's a very light scent.

I like the WCM scent but to me it's a very strong scent and after having it cling to my hair for an entire day I just got so sick of it that I never wanted to use it ever again.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 My Husband told me when we first got the SHL that is smelled powdry, fresh & clean...I did not care for that scent, (so he got that one)'

This is what makes WEN scents so fun..I LOVE the original FIG scent, I have the oil and use it all the time, but I can't describe the scent, I just like it..

FAS I like also, only change I would of made to that is heavier on the apple, lighter on the maple, but performance plus..

But FTP is my all time fav for scent, and it is pear for sure, just yummy every time..

Fun to see what everyone thinks...