WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - best wishes to Nicole for a speedy recovery :)

[ Edited ]

@Nicole WI just shared this information with me in a different forum:

I am in the hospital. Some poor judgment on my part lead to some internal bleeding related to my recent surgery I had last week. Please don't worry; they were able to clotterize the bleeding without any problems and my recovery time is just pushed out a bit. So everything is fine, no reason to fuss over me.

Sincerely,

Nicole Heart

Nicole, I'm so sorry to hear about this complication from your recent surgery which you had told us about. It sounds a bit scary, so I'm glad to hear that you are rallying and that you are doing better. Heart

I remember that during your mom's terminal illness last year, you were able to purchase  one of Chaz's Wen EDPs (I think it was Fall Tuscan Pear) which brought back fond memories for both you and your mom. 

I hope that your EDP is close by because scent so easily triggers positive remembrances. Smiley Happy

I'm sending you positive healing energy and I wish you the best for your recovery. Heart

-- bebe Heart Smiley Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - best wishes to Nicole for a speedy recovery :)

oh gosh!!! Best wishes to @Nicole WI!!  I know how easy it is to overdo it but please please do LESS than what you "think" is okay. Gosh take care of yourself!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 - What a great friend you are! Thanks for sharing the information about @Nicole Wl.

@Nicole Wl - You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery! (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

Nicole,

Honored Contributor

@NicholeWI

I'm sorry to here of your setback.  Sending {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and prayers that you are very soon back on the road to recovery.

Do take good care of yourself and give your body and spirit all the time they need to rest, recoup, and heal.

Best wishes.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Awww.  I'm sorry to hear about your set back but I'm glad it's not too serious and that you're okay.  People think I'm silly but I take pain and suffering very personal so when I hear of anyone else hurting I feel the same way.  Take it easy and get plenty of rest.  God bless.  Love, Yangya.

XXXXOOOOO

Esteemed Contributor

Nicole - wishing you a speedy recovery!

Valued Contributor

I have no idea were to begin! Bebe you and all the lovely posts below have my eyes filled with tears... Heart

I met again with the surgeon today and she was shocked how well I was actually healing.  Smiley Happy There was just a complication during my surgery because I knew I had this problem in July of 2015 while caring for my mom and refused to have to be out of commission during her time of need. So honestly I wouldn't be in this position had I had it taken care of sooner. 

Thank you again to all of you! I love the pictures and well wishes and of course the kind words! Bless all your beautiful hearts!

Heart Nicole Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery 🌷. Please take good care of yourself.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Thank you for thinking of me BExplorer. A little hard getting used to resting so much, but I will get back to myself sooner if I do, so that is what I will do! Smiley Happy
Nicole Heart