WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - avail again - BGT & MIF Restorative CC duos

A number of Wenners still haven't tried the Wen Restorative line (which is my "go to" CC line). 

Below are two great intro duos that will let you try this line at great values.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Cond. Duo with Rice Protein -- $44.96

* 16oz each of Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioners

* Each of these CCs sells for $32.82 at QVC, so this duo saves you $20.68 and you only pay a single $3 S&H charge.

* It's an excellent way to try the Restorative line, and it was how I first tried it out. 

* some key features of the Restorative line -- rice-based (no wheat, gluten or soy), bamboo water, 11 amino acid complex, and extra skin care ingredients

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo -- $49.98

* 16oz each of Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and 613 Cleansing Conditioners. -- Note: 613 CC is soy-based and is not part of the Restorative line.

* BGT sells for $32.82 at QVC and the 16oz 613 CC (when available) sells for $45 at QVC. -- This duo saves you $27.84 and you only pay a single $3 S&H charge.  

* This is an excellent way to try the Restorative and 613 lines.

* some key features of the Restorative line -- rice-based (no wheat, gluten or soy), bamboo water, 11 amino acid complex, and extra skin care ingredients

* some key features of the 613 line -- soy-based (no wheat or gluten), 11 amino acid complex, and extra skin care ingredients -- Chaz calls 613 "Wen on steroids" because the formulas contain the most concentrated amounts of these special ingredients.

___

I think that these two duos are great values and give you an affordable way to try these two Wen lines. -- These two configurations were initially offered during June Wen Gallons month last year and have not been available for quite a while, so you may want to pick them up while they are still available.

FYI, I have baby fine hair. Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) and it's Fragrance Free version have been my "go to" first cleanses for the past year. -- I rotate all of the Seasonals, as well as 613, BGT, and Wen Men CCs for my second cleanse.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $49.00    Featured Price: $44.46

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $55.00     Featured Price: $49.98

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - avail again - BGT & MIF Restorative CC duos

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Cond. Duo with Rice Protein - A267689
Most Wished For

To buy 4 sets of this Duo to equal to a Gallon of Rice CC will cost $191.84 with shipping, but not with tax. This will probably be almost the same price as for a Gallon of either BGT or MIF. This is a great deal especially for those, who like me, can't choose which one and do like both of these formulas.

I still have some left, and some A/D shipments remaining from last December TSV on these plus FF, there if I remember correctly, the price was about $18 taxed and shipped
Still is a very good deal for those who need these CCs now.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko, you rock!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. sonechko is a founding member of the MIF Fan Club along with @Drythe and me. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @bebe777!  I figure out the final cost for my staple CCs! And I always compare these prices for the cost of a Gallon as a measuring point. Gallons win most of the times, but not all the time. I am not devoted to any one CC yet, that I'd wish to have a gallon of at this time. Gimme another year.

Meanwhile I am perfectly happy to see Wenners bringing those gallons home. I did buy already my first two gallons in my first Wen year. This year I am sitting it out, well pretty much safe, sitting on my enormous stash.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, you rock!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. sonechko is a founding member of the MIF Fan Club along with @Drythe and me. Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You have to add me to this list Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

A number of Wenners still haven't tried the Wen Restorative line (which is my "go to" CC line). 

Below are two great intro duos that will let you try this line at great values.

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Cond. Duo with Rice Protein -- $44.96

* 16oz each of Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioners

* Each of these CCs sells for $32.82 at QVC, so this duo saves you $20.68 and you only pay a single $3 S&H charge.

* It's an excellent way to try the Restorative line, and it was how I first tried it out. 

___

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo -- $49.98

* 16oz each of Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and 613 Cleansing Conditioners. -- Note: 613 CC is soy-based and is not part of the Restorative line.

* BGT sells for $32.82 at QVC and the 16oz 613 CC (when available) sells for $45 at QVC. -- This duo saves you $27.84 and you only pay a single $3 S&H charge.  

* This is an excellent way to try the Restorative and 613 lines.

* some key features of the 613 line -- soy-based (no wheat or gluten), 11 amino acid complex, and extra skin care ingredients -- Chaz calls 613 "Wen on steroids" because the formulas contain the most concentrated amounts of these special ingredients.

___

I think that these two duos are great values and give you an affordable way to try these two Wen lines. -- These two configurations were initially offered during June Wen Gallons month last year and have not been available for quite a while, so you may want to pick them up while they are still available.

FYI, I have baby fine hair. Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) and it's Fragrance Free version have been my "go to" first cleanses for the past year. -- I rotate all of the Seasonals, as well as 613, BGT, and Wen Men CCs for my second cleanse.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Most Wished For

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $55.00     Featured Price: $49.98

___

Thanks @bebe777 for posting about these kits.  I finally tried the FF formula that I really like and still haven't opened the MIF yet but will probably try it soon.  I got both of these products from a friend who sold them to me for the December tsv price since she already has a large stash of Wen. I did try the MIF already but only in a travel packet that I purchased.  This really is a great price but since I already have a lot of BGT in my current stash, I decided not to order this.  

Esteemed Contributor

I would be jumping all over this but for the fact that I have the 613 on A/D from the TSV and the BGT is too drying for my hair. Maybe he will give us a MIF duo - lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

Thanks @bebe777 for posting about these kits.  I finally tried the FF formula that I really like and still haven't opened the MIF yet but will probably try it soon.  I got both of these products from a friend who sold them to me for the December tsv price since she already has a large stash of Wen. I did try the MIF already but only in a travel packet that I purchased.  This really is a great price but since I already have a lot of BGT in my current stash, I decided not to order this.  

HI @Susan25, I was thinking about you when I posted this. I remember that you were thinking about trying Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) last year and that you finally purchased a travel packet. Smiley Happy

lol, you sound a lot like me. I'll purchase new products (not a lot of them) and then take my time before I finally try them. The rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC works just as well for my hair as the MIF does... the only decision to make is whether or not you like the MIF scent. -- Most folks either like it or dislike it, but I don't mind it and as I use it more, lol, I'm finally edging towards liking the scent. Smiley Wink

You should definitely check it out before the December TSV because I think Chaz is likely to offer a Restorative CC options again which is a great value.... it doesn't get much better than (5) 16oz Restorative CCs for $80!! Smiley Wink

lol, I'm stocking up on it because the MIF and FF CCs are my "go to" first cleanses. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

HI @Susan25, I was thinking about you when I posted this. I remember that you were thinking about trying Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) last year and that you finally purchased a travel packet. Smiley Happy

lol, you sound a lot like me. I'll purchase new products (not a lot of them) and then take my time before I finally try them. The rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC works just as well for my hair as the MIF does... the only decision to make is whether or not you like the MIF scent. -- Most folks either like it or dislike it, but I don't mind it and as I use it more, lol, I'm finally edging towards liking the scent. Smiley Wink

You should definitely check it out before the December TSV because I think Chaz is likely to offer a Restorative CC options again which is a great value.... it doesn't get much better than (5) 16oz Restorative CCs for $80!! Smiley Wink

lol, I'm stocking up on it because the MIF and FF CCs are my "go to" first cleanses. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I wish I had that much willpower but whenever I try a new Wen formula I pretty much open it the minute I receive it and then try it the next day. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm loving the scent of Mandarin Italian Fig! I mean the more I use it the more I get it. MIF has such an exquisite, refined earthy unisex fragrance. I actually miss this scent when I use the non-fragrant rice CC. MIF performs well also - just a perfect level of moisture plus nice shine.