WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Winter Seasonal CCs available at Chaz's site

[ Edited ]

Susan25 posted this in another thread. I set up a new thread for it since it's time sensitive: 

If anyone wants to order the winter seasonal cleansing conditioners are available in both sizes.  If you type in the name the cleansing conditioners come up.  Just wanted to notify everyone in case you are interested in ordering before the sale ends. 

___

At Chaz's site, click on the Shop Wen option. Then choose the Shop by Category. The choose the Cleanse option. All three Winter Seasonal CCs are listed there.

___

I just checked Chaz's site and, unfortunately, none of the Seasonal styling products are available yet. 

As Susan mentioned, the three Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners are all available for purchase in both the 16oz and 32oz sizes: 

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM)  

* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) 

* Winter White CItrus (WWC)

This is the price structure for the Fall & Winter Seasonal CCs at Chaz's site: 

* 16oz Seasonal CCs -- $40 

* 32oz Seasonal CCs -- $72

For the BLACKFRIDAY sale (which ends tonight), all orders receive free shipping and they don't charge sales tax for orders shipped outside of California. 

___ 

Currently QVC is offering the Fall Seasonals at a featured price: 

* 16oz Seasonal CC -- $32.82  (regular QVC price is $36) 

* 32oz Seasonal CC -- $52.72  (regular QVC price is $58)

QVC charges $3 S&H for each bottle, plus your local sales tax. 

___

I did some quick calculations and there doesn't look like there is that much of a price differential on the large size. I think that the BLACKFRIDAY sale will save you between $4-6 dollars on a 16oz Seasonal CC bottle (when the 20% BLACKFRIDAY discount, free shipping and no sales tax are calculated in). 

Also, from thee way the QVC hosts were talking during Chaz's last visit, I think it's possible that the featured pricing may be ending for the Seasonal CCs as of December 1st. -- QVC only offers a "featured price" for a certain amount of time and then the products go up to full price. The hosts kept generally mentioning that as of December, the Fall Seasonals would never be offered at the feature prices again. Of course, they could have just meant that next fall the prices will be higher, but... just sayin' 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @sonechko @yisbuff2 @Diva1Donna @quadmimi @HSB1204 @FleaMktQn

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Winter Seasonal CCs available at Chaz's site

Thanks for the heads up @bebe777 I don't need a thing. But I will be able to catch the shows this weekend. I think the only thing that could tempt me would be an OTO for WWC CC, SC & mousse Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 thanks so much! I am on a Wen diet so I can wait on the CC, but I am patiently waiting for the WWC oil to be added to my stash again. ❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to point out that these sale prices aren't a huge savings. If the deals that Q had on the Fall seasonal sets are anything to go by, there will likely be better deals on the Winter seasonals on the Q later on. Perhaps on the Dec. 5th TSV day?

Respected Contributor

I think I'll just wait until they're available on QVC since you won't save that much by buying from Chaz's site, even with the Black Friday code.

The "I don't need more Wen" statement that I previously made has gone out the window since I'll have to get some more WWC oil. Heart

Respected Contributor

There is zero possibility of me spending $175 for 4ozs of WWC EDP. I would if $ was no object but sadly that's not the case. Buying 1.7 at the Q is more doable, but I'm not sure 1.7ozs is worth it. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

There is zero possibility of me spending $175 for 4ozs of WWC EDP. I would if $ was no object but sadly that's not the case. Buying 1.7 at the Q is more doable, but I'm not sure 1.7ozs is worth it. 

@Kjelle  I also really wanted to purchase the WWC EDP but definitely can't afford it.  I may decide to purchase it from QVC depending on what the price will be but still may not be able to afford it.  I can't justify spending a lot of money on myself during the holiday season.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree on the EDP front. I indulged once, and although it is nice, I'm not sure it is a value. I'm sure it is a better product than less expensive things, but I will not purchase again.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @bebe777 I don't need a thing. But I will be able to catch the shows this weekend. I think the only thing that could tempt me would be an OTO for WWC CC, SC & mousse Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn  If this is offered as a OTO I imagine that it would sell out quickly.  WWC seems to be very popular and the OTO values are usually a great price.  Especially if you use the mousse often.