WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen TSV not in Sept InsideQ

@riley1...interesting. The summer seasonals go away on 8/31, so that would be a bummer to have to wait another 3 weeks to have any seasonal choices. Maybe Chaz will launch early on his site!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am NOT happy!  

Other recent 'poo' TSVs have certainly been there, haven't they?

Didn't Chaz recently say if you buy while I'm on live I get credit for the sale?

I thought it was silly as he should get credit for ALL sales of WEN - who else?

Just wondering if this is a way of 'testing' his popularity.  You'd think as many times as we've jammed the phones and brought down .com it would be apparent who we love.  Heart

: O <

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I, too, looked through twice!  Then came here to express my outrage!  This is Wen we are talking about!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blue Skies is saying there is a TSV on the 23rd of Sept. for WEN.

Esteemed Contributor

Well this is definitely going to shorten the FALL Wen season.

Esteemed Contributor

To everyone:  Someone just posted on Beauty forum about legal issues with Wen.  You might want to go look  I feel really bad for Chaz.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

To everyone:  Someone just posted on Beauty forum about legal issues with Wen.  You might want to go look  I feel really bad for Chaz.

@BalletBabe

Yep, clicking a bunch of hearts can really wear a person down. Smiley Happy

#IAmTeamWEN

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

I am NOT happy!  

Didn't Chaz recently say if you buy while I'm on live I get credit for the sale?

Just wondering if this is a way of 'testing' his popularity.  You'd think as many times as we've jammed the phones and brought down .com it would be apparent who we love.  Heart

@Drythe I'm thinking that perhaps it is too much when the WEN tsvs are available for pre-order because they sell awfully quickly. Then when  some people try to buy the pre-orders and it says "sold out" they freak out, even though we tell them more will be available on the TSV date.

There seems to always be some issues/complaints with pre-orders so I'm thinking they are just not doing it this time since it is another SCREAMING deal and they KNOW it will sell out super quick if they allow pre-orders. They can only bring in so many so withholding them until the day of the TSV (or a few days before) seems like a lot better strategy for them, even though it might make many of us bummed we can't get it sooner.

Trusted Contributor

I just posed the question in the customer care forum about the exclusion of the TSV info. Hopefully we get the mods to chime in

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I am NOT happy!  

@Drythe I'm thinking that perhaps it is too much when the WEN tsvs are available for pre-order because they sell awfully quickly. Then when  some people try to buy the pre-orders and it says "sold out" they freak out, even though we tell them more will be available on the TSV date.

There seems to always be some issues/complaints with pre-orders so I'm thinking they are just not doing it this time since it is another SCREAMING deal and they KNOW it will sell out super quick if they allow pre-orders. They can only bring in so many so withholding them until the day of the TSV (or a few days before) seems like a lot better strategy for them, even though it might make many of us bummed we can't get it sooner.

@HappyDaze

If they think it's too much, wait 'till the phones and q.com are frozen because we all hop on at once.  You may remember that happening when 613 EDP was held until a day or so before Chaz aired it.  It was like a tidal wave!  (got an emoticon for this?)

One, or both of us, or neither of us, or some combination of our theories might be the BINGO moment, we'll wait and see!  I am POd.  

I don't believe the Q is going to pull WEN as a poster up steam opined.

Any word from the B?