WEN

Honored Contributor

I just flipped through it 2x to make sure. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen TSV not in Sept InsideQ

Omg....I was just gonna say the same thing!!  All that I see is the date of the TSV.   Grrrrrrr

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Occasional Contributor

Oh my I did the same thing thinking I missed it!!!! I wonder why we don't get early access to the tsv?? I'm kinda sad was looking so forward to it😕😕

Honored Contributor

I just looked too. That's a CROCK!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you find the Sept issue on line.  What do I search for?  I haven't gotten the e-mail yet.  Thanks1

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette

You can't search for it.

If you have the online link to another issue, just click on the yellow icon in the top left corner of the page that shows all of the previous issues and it'll show September's issue.

It says 'archive issues' when you hover your cursor over it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you find the Sept issue on line.  What do I search for?  I haven't gotten the e-mail yet.  Thanks1

I just use last months email, it opens to the newest issue that is released. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I just flipped through it 2x to make sure. 

That's so disappointing. I wanted to buy this as a birthday present for my friend who's birthday is on the 9 th. I was hoping to get it in time for her birthday. Bummer!

Super Contributor

I am so bummed!!!   First time since I started using wen in 2011 that the September TSV was not in the insider!   I was so looking forward to getting a head start on my shopping and we were all finally going to find out what the Fall scent was for sure.  I am still confused on what that might be, with Dooters hints and others saying its this or that, I really do not have  a clue anymore, got up this morning hoping to finally get the answer!

I know everyone has made some guesses on the fall scent, but we have not really heard the name yet, so I am still confussed.    Maybe Dooters can officially tell us for sure what it is or we wait until September 23?   Come on Dooters, we are all now crushed we have not seen the wen  TSV in the insider,  spill the beans Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm mad! I wanted it early to try the new seasonal and then possibly order another on the TSV date. QVC should know we Wenners love our advance TSVs!

I'm going through my stock and making a full list for Chaz's visit.  Apparently its time to show some support.

#IAmTeamWen