WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - TSV - Classic: 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 4oz Remoist plus 16oz FVWP CC - $59.96 w/ free S&H

[ Edited ]

All right Wenners, get those dialing fingers ready, set, GO!!!

lol, and melt down those QVC phone lines and computer system. Let's show QVC just how much we love all things Chaz and Wen!!! Smiley Happy

The WEN by Chaz Dean 4pc Classic & Seasonal Kit Auto-Delivery and the WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Pc Classic & Seasonal Treatment Kit are TSV priced at $59.94 with free S&H.

I really encourage everyone who uses Wen, or who is thinking about finally trying Wen, to purchase this Wen TSV because -- along side of his December TSVs -- this is the very best Wen TSV I have ever seen. lol, it may be even better than the December TSVs... and that's saying a whole lot!!! Smiley Wink

Not only are the products a crazy good value -- but since the products are among the top products that Wenners love -- it's an amazing opportunity. -- The Classic & Fall 4-piece Kit is TSV priced at $59.94 with free S&H and includes: 

* 32oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner -- $49.50 at QVC

* 16oz Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner -- $36.00 at QVC

* 4oz Classic Remoist -- $58.00 at QVC 

* 4oz Classic Treatment Oil -- currently $54.98 for 5oz at QVC -- $43.98 value at QVC 

The six Classic scents are: Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, and Pomegranate.

This Wen TSV is 68% off of the regular individual prices for these items ($187.48) not even factoring in the free S&H. 

The Remoist/Oil duo is available for $79.50. -- But even then, this Wen TSV is 64% off of the prices for these items ($164) not even factoring in the free S&H. 

Additionally, outside of the Remoist/Oil duo (for $79.50) and a few special offers, I've never seen either of these two products in specially priced Wen kits. -- The reason for this is that the ingredients for these two products are among the most expensive in Chaz's products, so he really isn't able to offer amazing values on them very often. 

_____

We have Chaz to thank for this crazy good value because while QVC makes money on the Wen TSV, Chaz doesn't make any money on his part. This is Chaz's way of saying thank you to all his loyal Wenners. -- Wen Dooters shared this on his facebook page (and I recopied it in the straight from the horse's mouth... thread): 

from our favorite horsey...

Wen Dooters

I wandered over to the Q Forum and see one poster says the great prices is a sign of the huge amount of money Chaz & Q make on normal sales. Um, hell to the no. TSV'S are done to thank current customers for their loyalty and hopefully introduce new people to the brands. Ain't nobody getting rich on a TSV (except maybe the people who buy them and split them up on eBay but even they're not retiring)..... I don't know. Heard Cooper mumble the words loss leader but I think she was talking about me and how to get me off sugar.

· Yesterday (7/30/15) at 11:26pm

_____

Here's some additional information about these products, event pricing, the Wen TSV show schedule & live Wen Chats during Chaz's shows:

Wen Classic Cleansing Conditioners -- Wen - Cleansing Conditioners in the Classic line - which formulas have worked, and which haven't?

Oils - Wen Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils (especially initial post, as well as posts #3, #8, #32, #39, #59, #60, #130-132, #161 and #166) -- What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- Treatment Oils in the Classic line - which oils have worked, and which haven't? --  I love the Wen Treatment Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! 

Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin -- Reviews of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC

__

Wen Event Pricing -- Event pricing thru 9/30 - Seasonal Oils & RTM, Light EDP & NBT

QVC Schedule - Wen Shows & Times -- Wen TSV schedule - *Friday*, September 23rd

Wen live Chats during QVC Wen shows -- On September 23rd, we will having live Wen Chats in the Wen September Chat thread (NOT this thread) during two of Chaz's Wen shows: 

* midnight - 2am ET 

* 6 - 7pm ET 

_____

Enjoy Chaz's latest and greatest TSV!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ -- periscope -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- Wen September Chat -- Wen TSV schedule 

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00Today's Special Value Price:$59.94
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00Today's Special Value: $59.94
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - TSV - Classic: 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 4oz Remoist plus 16oz FVWP CC - $59.96 w/ free S&H

I'm here!

Watching on air pad, streaming on laptop!

Glad you made it @bebe777 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - TSV - Classic: 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 4oz Remoist plus 16oz FVWP CC - $59.96 w/ free S&H

I had no intentions of purchasing. I have so much already, but this deal is smoking. I may have to cave later on today.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I had no intentions of purchasing. I have so much already, but this deal is smoking. I may have to cave later on today.

@icezeus, good to see you. Smiley Happy lol, this is probably the best Wen TSV value I have ever seen and I've purchased every Wen TSV since December 2010. Smiley Happy

Factoring in the free S&H, this TSV s basically buy one product and get the other three for free!!! Smiley Happy

I'm purchasing three LAV (for a good friend) using the auto-delivery option... the 32oz LAV CC goes to her, the 16oz FVWP CC goes to me, she gets some of the 4oz Oil and 4oz Remoist plus some for other friends (lol, already am happily swimming in Wen Treatment Oils). Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Hi @icezeus! I wasn't really planning on buying either but a POM TSV still slipped into my cart. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered two ........so far Woman Happy   a third is looming in my future  if it doesn't sell out  

POM, CA..... and contemplating TT

Respected Contributor

Okay...help me pick the right formula for me.

I have naturally curly, color treated hair that also reacts to humidity. I blow dry and flat iron every other day.

Also explain the steps with these products. TIA

Contributor

Great deal and I want to try the FVWP (I like sandelwood scent).

BUT for someone like me who can't really use any of the Classic CCs, it leaves me in a dilemma.

I ended up ordering the Fig since I like that scent the best and I needed some more oil.  I'll have to figure out what to do with the Fig CC...

Hi bebe777 - glad to see ya back!

Honored Contributor

@gemslily wrote:

Great deal and I want to try the FVWP (I like sandelwood scent).

BUT for someone like me who can't really use any of the Classic CCs, it leaves me in a dilemma.

I ended up ordering the Fig since I like that scent the best and I needed some more oil.  I'll have to figure out what to do with the Fig CC...

Hi bebe777 - glad to see ya back!

@gemslily, lol, I'm lucky in that I buy the LAV CC for a good friend (it's the only one she uses). 

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back. It's good to see you too. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

I am fortunate that I am at work. I would be a goner if I was home. If it's still available tonight when Friday Night Beauty airs, I will definitely cave and I will purchase the Fig on AD.