WEN

Respected Contributor

@LucysMommy I think the Oil and Remoist will be in the Classic scent.  I think Chaz will want to see the reception his new fall seasonal gets before he starts mass producing the big bottles of oil and remoist for a partial year product.  Can't wait to get it though! 

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

<Snip> 

By the way, I wish I had some of that Light and could go see Dooters. I truly miss my horsey nuzzles since my sweet boy passed away.  Sad Faced Smiley Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze

HeartHeartHeart

Thanks @Drythe. There is an apple tree I'd always stop at and pick apples for my boy before I visited him. Every time I pass that tree I tear up. Life is hard sometimes. I just had a dream about a sweet dog of mine that passed away a few years ago. It was funny, in the dream I said to him, "wow you must be 16 years old by now!" which he'd really be. I was so happy to see him even though it was only in my dreams and he seemed so happy and healthy again. When I woke, I had that little bit of heartache when I realized it was only a dream. But I think our pets and loved ones do visit us in our dreams, just to let us know they are doing well.

@HappyDaze this is such a sweet story! I believe that your sweet pup is all around you. This is a little woo woo, but I talked to a medium who said that pets can't understand the difference between this life and the next, so their spirits just hang around their humans. I love that idea. It is very comforting.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

<Snip> 

By the way, I wish I had some of that Light and could go see Dooters. I truly miss my horsey nuzzles since my sweet boy passed away.  Sad Faced Smiley Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze

HeartHeartHeart

Thanks @Drythe. There is an apple tree I'd always stop at and pick apples for my boy before I visited him. Every time I pass that tree I tear up. Life is hard sometimes. I just had a dream about a sweet dog of mine that passed away a few years ago. It was funny, in the dream I said to him, "wow you must be 16 years old by now!" which he'd really be. I was so happy to see him even though it was only in my dreams and he seemed so happy and healthy again. When I woke, I had that little bit of heartache when I realized it was only a dream. But I think our pets and loved ones do visit us in our dreams, just to let us know they are doing well.

@HappyDaze this is such a sweet story! I believe that your sweet pup is all around you. This is a little woo woo, but I talked to a medium who said that pets can't understand the difference between this life and the next, so their spirits just hang around their humans. I love that idea. It is very comforting.

@yisbuff2 I don't think it woo woo at all. I believe it too. Sometimes I can just sense his presence by me or behind me as I walk around the house. He followed me everywhere, especially the older he got. I believe he is still with me. And you are right, it is comforting. Heart

Super Contributor

Good morning! I just looked at the Insider. Am I missing something(I have a huge cold), or is the Wen not pictured? I saw it on the program guide but no picture/item number. 

Thanks for any help!

Regular Contributor

Super excited!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@karin334 wrote:

Good morning! I just looked at the Insider. Am I missing something(I have a huge cold), or is the Wen not pictured? I saw it on the program guide but no picture/item number. 

Thanks for any help!

You are correct.  I was hoping for an item number, not just the date! Oh well.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

<---super excited for this September TSV

Chaz always delivers on his TSVs. Incredible deals, IMO.

I can't wait to see a picture of what's being offered and an item number, hehe.

Respected Contributor

What a great TSV! 

Respected Contributor

WOW. I dislike the cleansing  conditioners but  for that price I would order one for the oils alone. I like the oils.  Then I can sell the rest on ebay  or pass it on to someone that uses the conditioners

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic