WEN

Esteemed Contributor

yes @sonechko I too have tons for sc that I've been gifting as I really stick with the 613 and 319.  But even doing that its doesn't seem like I'm making a dent in my stock.  Lol I have plenty of replenishing mist to keep me for awhile so No complaining here,  yes, thank you Chaz, once again you have certainly outdone yourself as usual. ❤️

Respected Contributor

Wow!  Hi Bruingirl!  How are you?  That TSV sounds great!  I think I'll go for Tea Tree.  I purchased the new Light but it will be arriving tomorrow.  Thank you for posting!  I'm sure you saw the RTM in PJP but won't be out until October, I think.  Nice to look forward to.  I think some nice things are coming our way.  btw, I saw a little tutorial Chaz did when he had one of his people doing a shower with Wen Men and using it on his body and WOW!  I was doing it wrong and when I did it the right way,  wooooo boy!  What fun!  It's so refreshing and after my shower I felt so soft and satiny.  That TSV, I can't wait for it to come out!!!!  Weee Heeee!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

yes @sonechko I too have tons for sc that I've been gifting as I really stick with the 613 and 319.  But even doing that its doesn't seem like I'm making a dent in my stock.  Lol I have plenty of replenishing mist to keep me for awhile so No complaining here,  yes, thank you Chaz, once again you have certainly outdone yourself as usual. ❤️

EXACTLY, @ANewHue!  The 319 is it for me for now, I do not even CARE to use seasonal SCs I have, not to mention TT or FIG! I can easily do a year, or two without SCs. But will get my TSV with 319 - of course!  Oil, oil, oil - can't ever get too much of it, especialy TT. And, aaaahhhh - Re-Moist! Love this TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko  Yes 319 is my new Wen love.  Although I've always loved the scent of 613 there is something in the NBT that my skin doesn't like, maybe the fragrance so I've been sticking with 319 and so skin problems this year.  I still use the 613 so and the mist mostly on my hair.  Yes, I agree about the remoist as well, Im well stocked but I use it religiously every week so need to keep my stock up. Lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Sept TSV

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. Was just thinking.... What IF Chaz will come up with a new seasonals for Winter and Spring? He then MAY include THAT in our future shipments to try, just like this time. This would be so awesome....Cat Happy

@sonechko I said this in my post as a direct quote from Dooters. 

I am sorry @HappyDaze, if you've already posted, I did not see. Today I am super-duper busy - my man is coming back from Ukraine at 3:15, and I am jamming everything at the same time in the last moments. I only pop in to rest a minute or two, and obviously did not read EVERYTHING, or at least not carefully. This thought  just popped into my head, and boom! - I posted it. Smiley Happy

No reason to be sorry, just giving you a head's up on Dooter's post since it answered your questions about the seasonals and the AD of the TSV.

Super Contributor

WOW!  That's an AMAZING TSV and price.  Just wow!

Esteemed Contributor

@posterchild  That's exactly what I said ! "WOW"!

Respected Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

So on Periscope it was said the Sept TSV is.......

Choice of 32 oz classic cc

16 oz new fall cc 

4 oz oil

4 oz remoist

For under $60 with free shipping and handling. Woohoo!

This sounds like a great deal even if I don't think I would use the new fall scent.   I could always give it to a friend who also uses Wen.  The TSV's are always such a great deal that I usually can't resist purchasing them.   

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to the TSV!  I'm thinking I'll get either TT or Pom.

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Wow!  Hi Bruingirl!  How are you?  That TSV sounds great!  I think I'll go for Tea Tree.  I purchased the new Light but it will be arriving tomorrow.  Thank you for posting!  I'm sure you saw the RTM in PJP but won't be out until October, I think.  Nice to look forward to.  I think some nice things are coming our way.  btw, I saw a little tutorial Chaz did when he had one of his people doing a shower with Wen Men and using it on his body and WOW!  I was doing it wrong and when I did it the right way,  wooooo boy!  What fun!  It's so refreshing and after my shower I felt so soft and satiny.  That TSV, I can't wait for it to come out!!!!  Weee Heeee!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Hi @77yangya I'm doing well thank you!  I agree this TSV is great. I cannot wait to purchase it.  I'm so excited for you to receive the Light EDP...it's one of my faves ...right up there with 613 EDT.  And yes, I saw the PJP, in person actually.  I was at the salon when it came in and I was able to spray my hair.  I had to keep my lips sealed until Chaz revealed it on IG story/chat.  

live....laugh....love