WEN

Valued Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
Woot woot! So excited! I can get my TT CC & oil I missed out on when my A/D was cancelled.

Mine was cancelled as well glad its being offered again. Also glad its not a 12oz rtm, I'm still working on my from last fall. 

@segrl21 Me too! I use it mostly as a bug repellent and only spray it on when I go outdoors. I have about 4oz left.

Respected Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

So on Periscope it was said the Sept TSV is.......

Choice of 32 oz classic cc

16 oz new fall cc 

4 oz oil

4 oz remoist

For under $60 with free shipping and handling. Woohoo!

4 oz oil would be good. I would have loved to try the Madarin Fig Scent...but will go with regular Fig.

I ordered the seasonals last December and still working on them. I probably will go for this though.

I wish he would have the Body Creme involved with a TSV. Chaz...QVC...are you listening!!!  How about a special value like the one in June 2012....ummm.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen Sept TSV

[ Edited ]

here's the latest from Dooters FB page:

Okay, so..... Chaz already spilled the oats (I don't do beans) on Periscope so here we go. How about September TSV including a 32 oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner, a 16 oz New Fall Cleansing Conditioner, a 4 oz Treatment Oil and a 4 oz Remoist Mask.... I'm thinking you all know now why Fall is my favorite season. I'm sure you already know what Fall scent is and it's FAB!
So, I just want to mention that Cooper has been wearing Light by Chaz Dean and smells so good I love to nuzzle up. I'll do that with anyone who wears that and comes to visit me.....

I didn't announce the new scent but you will love it. A lot. Me? I'm a Vanilla lover but can't bear to lose Pumpkin as it's one of my all time favs. I'd love Honey Extract because it's so hydrating. Wish I could see the ingredients and label. Maybe soon. Inside Q coming next week. Maybe then???

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

So on Periscope it was said the Sept TSV is.......

Choice of 32 oz classic cc

16 oz new fall cc 

4 oz oil

4 oz remoist

For under $60 with free shipping and handling. Woohoo!

I like this lay out! ^  All of these are needed items and a bonus of a New Scent!  Yay!

This is just fabulous configuration, in my opinion.

I'll have to go with TT, since there is no core CC or oil, that excite me enough. TT is more like a "medicine", I'll do and not care if I get exited about it or not!

Love also that we get 4 oz oil and re-moist. Perfect Chaz! As usual. Smiley Happy

Thank you @Philosophygirl23 very much for sharing this info!

Respected Contributor

@Philosophygirl23  Thanks for the info...sounds like a great kit !

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this information!!  I am beyond excited.  What a great TSV.   I will be all over this one.  The Tea Tree will be my pick.  It is my staple.  I get scalp itchiness sometimes with some of the seasonals and end up using them on my ends only much to my disappointment.  The Honey Lilac and Fall Pumpkin spice are the exception,  I have no issues with either of those.   I'm excited to see what the fall seasonal included will be and pray it agrees with my scalp.  Tea Tree always makes everything right again.  Wish I could afford two TSV's.  The pomegranate is my second favorite... Have a good day. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

This sounds fantastic!  My charge card is vibrating already!

Honored Contributor

Oh nice, I can finally buy the TSV. I'm getting low on remoist and would like a couple core CCs. I think I might get TT and Fig. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

If what Dooters posted indeed has some clues in it: "Update from Dooters! I didn't announce the new scent but you will love it. A lot. Me? I'm a Vanilla lover but can't bear to lose Pumpkin as it's one of my all time favs. I'd love Honey Extract because it's so hydrating. Wish I could see the ingredients and label. Maybe soon. Inside Q coming next week. Maybe then???."

Then it may be Fall Vanilla Pumpkin with Honey. Who knows? They keeping it to be such secret. But it does not really matter - we will find out on the 15th, and since Chaz historically releases better and better formulations, and most of us will have a chance to test it from early ordering or Fall TSV - it's going to be good!

I was leaning towards "pumpkin" in my guesses, but could not decide if it's "vanilla" or "honey", if those words in Dooters post are hints - we will have both!

Respected Contributor

When Dooters said the new fall scent is FAB - did anyone think of Fall Apple Blossom?  FAB?

LOL