WEN

Respected Contributor

I love the FGP oil too. I mix a little 613 oil with it & it's even more awesome Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@HappyDaze The FGP oil smells yummy! Even better than the CC to me, and yes, not as spicey. The only thing I didn't like is it stung my face...I used it on my scalp, no problem, though. I still have most of a bottle left from last year, can't wait to compare it to the new one!

@vermint Yes I am not someone who would use any of the WEN products on my face so no worries there. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Two TSVs for me, along with anything and EVERYTHING FTP!! I still have some left from my big stock-up last year but I need to make sure its enough to last until next year. Also, LOTS of mousse..... my curls drink the stuff but I absolutely love the results.

If Chaz ever stops FTP I think I will cry!!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

I've actually decided to skip this TSV, which is different for me since I always purchase the March and September TSV's.  The classic CC's don't work as well for me as the seasonals, so I'll focus on the new fall seasonal as well as my past fall faves that may be offered.  Anyone else skipping?

@Arianny I'll be skipping as well. I have enough Wen for now and don't need more.

Esteemed Contributor

@DoxieMomma I just saw your post about what you are dealing with .   I am sorry you are going through this. Saw the flooding on the news and it brought tears to my eyes.  Now that I know someone directly it's even more upsetting.  I hope my post finds you in better spirits and I will say a prayer for you and all those affected to give you the strength you need at this time, 😊❤️  Know you will be in my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

I only read the first 2 pages of this thread ... is the new Fall scent still a mystery .... or do we now know ?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I only read the first 2 pages of this thread ... is the new Fall scent still a mystery .... or do we now know ?

@Tinkrbl44 The new Fall scent is Vanilla White Pumpkin Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

So on Periscope it was said the Sept TSV is.......

Choice of 32 oz classic cc

16 oz new fall cc 

4 oz oil

4 oz remoist

For under $60 with free shipping and handling. Woohoo!

@bebe777  Here's another post that says the TSV is $60 or maybe $59.96 Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Philosophygirl23 Heart

Super Contributor

I really appreciate your interest in making a donation, it means SO much to people who've lost everything. It seems like we've learned some lessons post-Katrina, people aren't going to evacuate without their pets! Most of the shelters that opened allowed pets, as long as they were kenneled. I think at the worst of it, there were over 30,000 people in shelters, but that number is less than 3,000 now. So, I'm not sure how dire the need is there at this point. 

There are two shelters that I know of that flooded. One is the Tangi Humane Society (think its tangihumanesociety dot org). They are a no-kill, non-profit shelter that focuses on rescuing pets from the dregs of society. They work with law enforcement to rescue animals that are beaten, starved, neglected, used as "bait" dogs, etc. (ugh, makes me cry just to think about it). Anyway, they are a wonderful organization that lost everything, and could use any assistance that would be offered. 

@DoxieMomma and @HappyDaze I noticed on Tangi HS's site that you could set up a donation using Amazon's smile dot amazon dot com system and have a regular donation going to them when you pick up goods.