WEN

Regular Contributor

So on Periscope it was said the Sept TSV is.......

Choice of 32 oz classic cc

16 oz new fall cc 

4 oz oil

4 oz remoist

For under $60 with free shipping and handling. Woohoo!

Trusted Contributor

Ooooooh REALLY? @Philosophygirl23 that is exciting! Do you happen to know if the oil & remoist are in the classic or the new scent?

Occasional Contributor

No thanks , wen products made my hair fall out !

Regular Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Ooooooh REALLY? @Philosophygirl23 that is exciting! Do you happen to know if the oil & remoist are in the classic or the new scent?

@yisbuff2 He wasn't specific on the oil and remoist. My guess would be they are the same as the classic scent. 

Trusted Contributor

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 He wasn't specific on the oil and remoist. My guess would be they are the same as the classic scent. 

That is what I would expect as well @Philosophygirl23. I must say, I would be into the rice based formulas in this configuration too, but hey, I'm flexible!

Valued Contributor

Thank you and sounds like a good deal. Glad he is once again doing the oil. 

Valued Contributor
Woot woot! So excited! I can get my TT CC & oil I missed out on when my A/D was cancelled.
Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
Woot woot! So excited! I can get my TT CC & oil I missed out on when my A/D was cancelled.

Woohoo! Sometimes the good stuff comes back around! Enjoy @Diva1Donna

Valued Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

Mine was cancelled as well glad its being offered again. Also glad its not a 12oz rtm, I'm still working on my from last fall. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Philosophygirl23! That sounds like an awesome deal. I'm not sure if I'll buy, though, since I have plenty of CC, oil and re-moist. That and I can barely get through the re-moist that I have since I don't use it all that often.