WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Sept 5th OTOs - let the speculation begin...

In one of Chaz's recent periscope videos he mentioned the number 150,000 but I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. It just occurred to me that maybe that was how many TSVs they were bringing in. In the past, I think they've brought in between around 108,000 and 130,000 depending on the TSV. I might not be right about the 150,000 number being about the TSVs, but I thought it was interesting. 

I think that this TSV is going to be very popular, lol, so 150,000 TSV sounds like a good number to me. Smiley Happy

Of course, now that most of us have already purchased our TSV the really important questions are: when will we get our OTOs, how soon will we get our OTOs, and how many OTOs will we get???!!  lol, we're a greedy bunch of Wenners!! Smiley Wink

@Brdwygurl mentioned that, in one of Chaz's periscope videos tonight, he said that there would be two Wen OTOs tomorrow. One of the OTOs would be at 10pm ET and the other would be at another time. 

Soooo, any ideas of what tomorrow's OTOs will be... or what you hope they will be. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Sept 5th OTOs - let the speculation begin...

[ Edited ]

Chaz sent this email out earlier today. What was interesting is that when I clicked on the link that says "Preview the TSV Here!" a number of Wen products were listed that Chaz is featuring in his shows. Some of them are feature priced or event priced. 

I was particularly interested in this listing. I know there's a different date on it, but it still seemed interesting, since it was included in Chaz's email listing. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

QVC Price: $44.00 - $61.00Featured Price: $39.98 - $54.98

___

___

A TSV and new product launches!
View this email in your browser
Welcome back Fall
Order Fall Products Now!
A Today's Special Value you don't want to miss!

Our Cleanse, Treat & Protect Essentials 4-Piece Kit has everything you need to care for your hair and skin from head to toe. You'll receive a 32oz Cleansing Conditioner, a super-sized 12oz Replenishing Treatment Mist, a 6oz Styling Creme and a 4oz Treatment Oil. Just pick your favorite formula: Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender or Pomegranate

Don't miss any of the behind the scenes prep for this TSV! Follow Chaz on InstagramFacebook and Twitter!

Showtimes Saturday, September 5th 

12AM EST | WEN 2 Hour Show 

3AM EST | WEN  Hour Show

7AM EST | WEN Hour Show

8AM EST | AM Style

10AM EST | Saturday Morning Q 

2PM EST | WEN 2 Hour Show 

7PM EST | WEN 2 Hour Show 

10PM EST | WEN 2 Hour Show

Preview the TSV Here!
613 Eau de Parfum
Order Now
319 Intensive Body Treatment
Coming Soon
Don't forget to vote!
Customer Choice Beaty Awards Voting
Vote Here!
Respected Contributor

if he sells all 150,000 then he will be making close to 10 million dollars well at least QVC will

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I think that's a hiccup. If that's the mousse/VTS combo, it's already at the listed price and has already been featured as an OTO. I think......I bought two of them 😀

Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@bebe777 I think that's a hiccup. If that's the mousse/VTS combo, it's already at the listed price and has already been featured as an OTO. I think......I bought two of them 😀

I think you're probably right but when there are OTOs to be sniffed out I get a bit of tunnel vision. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

I think you're probably right but when there are OTOs to be sniffed out I get a bit of tunnel vision. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I think your just a loveable WEN addictWoman Very Happy

My best guess is that it will be new combo's not shown.

I am hoping for the 16 ounce set of three fall scents.

Respected Contributor

Someone asked Chaz how many TSVs he thought would sell and I think that's where the 150K number came from. I think that's what he said. He was guessing and mumbled a bit, lol.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Someone asked Chaz how many TSVs he thought would sell and I think that's where the 150K number came from. I think that's what he said. He was guessing and mumbled a bit, lol.

@Kjelle thanks for that information. I kept wondering what the 150,000 referred to. And he was mumbling a lot. A lot of the time I have trouble hearing what he's saying in his periscope videos.

Btw, are you checking in from your monastery? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

In one of Chaz's recent periscope videos he mentioned the number 150,000 but I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. It just occurred to me that maybe that was how many TSVs they were bringing in. In the past, I think they've brought in between around 108,000 and 130,000 depending on the TSV. I might not be right about the 150,000 number being about the TSVs, but I thought it was interesting. 

I think that this TSV is going to be very popular, lol, so 150,000 TSV sounds like a good number to me. Smiley Happy

Of course, now that most of us have already purchased our TSV the really important questions are: when will we get our OTOs, how soon will we get our OTOs, and how many OTOs will we get???!!  lol, we're a greedy bunch of Wenners!! Smiley Wink

@Brdwygurl mentioned that, in one of Chaz's periscope videos tonight, he said that there would be two Wen OTOs tomorrow. One of the OTOs would be at 10pm ET and the other would be at another time. 

Soooo, any ideas of what tomorrow's OTOs will be... or what you hope they will be. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm betting @sonechko

Has already bought half of the TSVs!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I was really really hoping the 319 nbt would be a OTO- does anyone think it will?

Seriously I am bad about OTOs- they are never what I guess (i.e. what I want).