WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Sat, July 16 - Lessman special Marine Collagen Peptides

[ Edited ]

I know that number of Wenners these products, so I'm mentioning it here. This is the annual value for the Marine Collagen Peptides (MCP) which works on the collagen matrix of your skin. Today's special also includes a bonus of 500 mg MSM with each serving. -- There is a 2-hour show from noon-2pm ET and a final show from 9-11pm ET. All products come with free S&H and some additional products are available at special weekend values.

In the Wellness forum there is additional information available in these threads: 

Andrew Lessman Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM

Lessman July schedule is up

New Choconuvo 66%, 74% or 91% 

question re: Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nails 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

Marine Collagen Peptides with 500 mg MSM 

* 30 servings -- $24.90

* 90 servings -- $59.90

* 180 servings -- $89.90

* 360 servings -- $149.90

Note: this special offering is only for today, July 16th. -- Today's special also includes a bonus of 500 mg MSM with each serving. Normally, the 360 capsule supply of 500mg MSM sells for $49.90.

___

Marine Collagen Peptides -- regular product sold throughout the year

* 30 servings -- $22.90

* 60 servings -- $39.90

* 120 servings -- $69.90

* 240 servings -- $129.90

Note: the Marine Collagen Peptides products available throughout the year does not include the bonus of the 500mg MSM (on its own, the 360 capsule supply of 500mg MSM sells for $49.90)

___

@HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @AlohaSun @ANewHue @avid shopper @Beeweaver @BExplorer @BichonEmma @Brdwygurl @Caitlinh429 @Campion @candys mine @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @Deanie @Debzzz @Diva1Donna @Harley2013 @hopi @icezeus @islandgrrl @jennys kid @jpie @Kjelle @Mgggg1 @CoastalGal @Luvitorleaveit1 @Mary Bailey @Mirage08 @mom2four0418 @Nightowlz @nikki48 @Ilovelife123 @NycVixen @quadmimi @RunnerMom @sailor_moon @sueinsf  @SurferWife @Susan25 @Suz585 @Thia-Winter @Tribesters @untitled @VaBelle35 @vermint @Wen_Woman @77yangya @yisbuff2 

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Sat, July 16 - Lessman special Marine Collagen Peptides

They are showing reviews for the product without MSM as being reviews for the new product.  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four wrote:

They are showing reviews for the product without MSM as being reviews for the new product.  

Hi @mom2four0418, I'm watching the show right now and the new product is definitely the Marine Collagen Peptides with the MSM. -- The original product did not have the MSM. The MSM is a bonus for today's special offer. 

Andrew has mentioned that, in the future, the new Marine Collagen Peptides with the MSM -- as well as the original version which does NOT have the MSM -- will both probably be available. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

This is one of my favorite products. I ordered the new 360 serving, I am never without it and I sometimes use it twice a day. My knees no longer hurt during or after workouts where I have to jump.  I adore Andrew and all his products. I use many of his products and I also just ordered the new PQQ20 so I look forward to the results I get. Thank you  @bebe777for reminding all of us.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Going to give it a try despite the older negative  comments on the taste.  I have never returned an AL product.  I trust AL and appreciate ALL the information provided in his appearance and webcasts etc. 

I am stocking up this month on AL items. 

In additon, I have a coupon on the top of my page for an additional $5 off on every purchase and have used it 4 times so far!  And yes, I have posted as well on the other site.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the 360 MCP with MSM. This will only be a six month supply for me.  Would love to order two, but I also ordered his PhytoCeramide and HSHN in the largest sizes so that's more than enough costs for me this month!

Last September Andrew did the live streaming online (mini TS) special on his MCP.  Hopefully he will make a good deal in about six or seven months from now on this latest MCP formula.

When I only used one scoop/day the results were questionable.  Then, I started using two scoops/day and I noticed an improvement in my overall joint health, but the huge beauty bonus was that it decreased the vertical lines between my lips and nose.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ProCaps Lab facility is so impressive, clean, and organized!  

I can't wait to hear Muriel's review of the PhytoCeramide capsules.   Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Muriel's outfit is so cute today!

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777  Just turned on my IPad and found your post.  I wanted to let you know I already ordered it this am,  as I was deciding between the 180 and 360 I found a smaller bottle my DH ordered last time and hasn't opened.  I started it this am and let the DH know he'll be sharing his bottle.  My Skin hair and nails should be here by Monday.  Do you also take the marine collagen?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777  Just turned on my IPad and found your post.  I wanted to let you know I already ordered it this am,  as I was deciding between the 180 and 360 I found a smaller bottle my DH ordered last time and hasn't opened.  I started it this am and let the DH know he'll be sharing his bottle.  My Skin hair and nails should be here by Monday.  Do you also take the marine collagen?

@ANewHue, lol, here's the truth... I purchased it but haven't started taking it yet. Smiley Happy I take around 18 of Andrew's different supplements and this one is the only one I haven't started taking yet. There are a couple of things I want to get a handle on first before I start taking it.... lol, it's been a very busy, crazy year. *s*

You may also want to take a look at his Phytoceramides which he offered for the first time last weekend. -- It's expensive but it sounds as though it works well. Both Muriel and Andrew seem to like it. -- The special pricing is $140 for 240 capsules. The Procaps regular price is $160 for 240 capsules, so I'm going to wait on it and read some reviews when they come out... lol, and hopefully start using the Marine Collagen Peptides in the next few months. Smiley Wink

There's a MCP thread in the Wellness forum where people share their results with it: Marine Collagen by Andrew Lessman updates 

-- bebe Smiley Happy