WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Reviews Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Mousse & SC

@Susan25 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh wow @FleaMktQn  after today with just the FVWP CC as my leave in I can't imagine anything better!   but you know I will have to get it, maybe a special deal, or easy pay..

My oil is on it's way, (I hope)....Chaz can not possibly out do this formula, (well at least my hair says so!)

Great Review

@quadmimi  This formula performs great for me too, I would say it's in the top 3 Heart

I hope there's another great ODO next visit for those that haven't tried it Smiley Very Happy

I would imagine that we will see a ODO of 16 oz cc, 1 oz oil and 2 oz rtm.  At least this kit was always offered for the new seasonals in the past.  

@Susan25  Have you tried the VWP yet?  It is amazing performance & the scent it so light...Super moisture but it doesn't weigh your hair down either..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn That's just mean - trying to tempt us like that when we're trying to have willpower. Cat LOL

I already have so much mousse that I really should use it up before I buy more. Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn That's just mean - trying to tempt us like that when we're trying to have willpower. Cat LOL

I already have so much mousse that I really should use it up before I buy more. Cat Embarassed

I know @HSB1204 I have too much mousse too & no willpower Smiley FrustratedSmiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Not purchasing any more Wen. Have more than enough products last month's to come. Easy caught up in buying, What I don't need.
Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn what a great ENABLER review LOL😁. Ok so how do the mousse and sc compare to 613?  That's the one I like the best but would try the FVWP if it's comparable.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Not purchasing any more Wen. Have more than enough products last month's to come. Easy caught up in buying, What I don't need.

Lol! I know @Sweet_Serenity! I watched you buy last month. And on a Private Access sale....... Totally understand! The only suggestion I'd still dare to make - try PJP! Have a feeling - YOU'll love it. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Lol! I know @Sweet_Serenity! I watched you buy last month. And on a Private Access sale....... Totally understand! The only suggestion I'd still dare to make - try PJP! Have a feeling - YOU'll love it. Woman Happy

PJP! Available?!? Correct! Sweet Sonechko. Sure do!! 😍
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@FleaMktQn what a great ENABLER review LOL😁. Ok so how do the mousse and sc compare to 613?  That's the one I like the best but would try the FVWP if it's comparable.  TIA

AWWW Thanks @Suebdoo Performance wise I think they are pretty similar, both are very silky, but there is a wonderful creamyness to the VWP. I love the 613 mousse too but none top the VWP for me Heart

Valued Contributor

Yikes! I opened my RTM from the trio I got of the FVWP but the SC and mousse are still unopened because I have 2 SC open and 2 mousses as well! 😬 Now I may have to at least open the mousse. I have 6 13 mousse in my shower currently, the reason is because I love that formula of mousse so much. 😍 The tipping point for me me is hearing it performs like 6 13. So I think I'll be opening my FVWP mousse tomorrow (Sunday).

Fall has arrived in Wisconsin without a doubt. I might as well get into the fall spirit and scent is a wonderful way to get my mind in fall mode! 🍂 ☺️

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI  I am also from WI. Smiley Wink  Completely agree with you. Mother Nature has delivered fall to us this week, thats for sure. Needed to get my sweatshirts out. LOL I also love the 613 best for mousse and SC. I am now so wanting the FVWP SC and mousse after hearing all these reviews. I changed my styling kit ODO from FTP to FVWP for my next shipment but not sure I can hold off that long with these rave reviews. Ugh! What ta do?!?! Please be sure to report back after trying it.