WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Reviews Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Mousse & SC

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI Thanks for your review & I'm so glad you like the FVWP mousse Smiley Very Happy I have 613, BGT, MIF, & all the seasonal mousses. I love the FVWP the best. Have you thied the FVWP SC yet?

No problem @FleaMktQn, I am not always the best at reviewing things, but I try! 😀

I have not tried the FVWP SC yet. I almost opened it, but I am so slow using up styling cream I sort of guilted myself out of opening it. 😬 It stinks because I REALLY want to open it! Maybe since my niece has not tried the MIF SC yet, I can get her to use that one up for me and then I would not feel bad having two open styling cremes instead of three. 😁

@Nicole WI  I think you review things just fine Smiley Very Happy I envy your willpower, I have to try everything new as soon as I get it Smiley Embarassed I have 6 open SCs & 8 open mousses Smiley Embarassed

The biggest problem with having so many open is it takes sooo long to use them up Smiley Surprised

I'm not sure it is willpower, @FleaMktQn, as much as I'd like to take credit for it! 😁 I date everything when I open it (not just my WEN, everything) it is some sort of OCD trait I seem to have. My dad and his whole side of the family had/have it in some way shape or form. My mom did too with sort of funny things. In any event that date seemed to scare me enough into not opening too many things at one time. CC would be the exception because my hair is somewhat long and I can go through it fairly quickly if I really need to. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Nicole WI Thank you for your review and glad to hear you liked it. I have finally used the FTP styling kit you had asked me about. I agree with your review in that I do like it, but still like the 613 SC and mousse better. Performance is definitely better then the 2 core styling kits I have (TT and POM), but does not quite equal the shine and hold I get with 613. I also find I don't need to use as much of the 613 products compared to the core styling products. So, for me, the FTP falls between the 613 and core products. But honestly, I am just not overly happy with the core products the more I use them. From this point on I will be sticking with my 613 and FTP. The FTP RTM I do however, really love for spritzing back in a little moisture after diffusing my hair. Really helped encourage my wave/curl. I actually like it better than the 613 RTM - yes, surprised me too! Lol After your review and my being happy with the FTP products I am looking very forward to receiving the FVWP styling product kit for my 2nd AD. Thanks again for taking the time to review it. 

You're welcome @AmericanBulldogMom, I am happy to help when I can. ☺️

It is so funny you mention the RTM!!! I love the smell of 6 13, but when it comes down to RTM I am in love with many seasonal formulas and I do love the MIF RTM. For some reason my hair is not as fond of the 6 13 RTM and as odd as that sounds. I love the MIF texturizing spray too.

I hope you enjoy the FVWP in your next shipment! Oh and the game ended in our favor, fun Sunday night for you!!! 🏈

@Nicole WI Interesting how neither of us really cares for the 613 RTM. I like the MIF CC, but haven't tried anything else in MIF. Glad to hear you like the MIF TTS bc I ordered that this weekend for the 1st time. It shipped yesterday. I am excited to try it.  And yes, Packers won and I had a blast with my sister. Thankfully it was nice weather too. Lol I'll let you know on the MIF TTS after I give it a few trys. 😉

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI Interesting how neither of us really cares for the 613 RTM. I like the MIF CC, but haven't tried anything else in MIF. Glad to hear you like the MIF TTS bc I ordered that this weekend for the 1st time. It shipped yesterday. I am excited to try it.  And yes, Packers won and I had a blast with my sister. Thankfully it was nice weather too. Lol I'll let you know on the MIF TTS after I give it a few trys. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom I have enjoyed almost all of the MIF WEN line! I am excited to hear how the MIF TTS works for you! 

By the way, Happy Sweetest Day to you! 🍫

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I have enjoyed almost all of the MIF WEN line! I am excited to hear how the MIF TTS works for you! 

By the way, Happy Sweetest Day to you! 🍫

@Nicole WI Thank you and Happy Sweetest Day to you too!!

Valued Contributor

Opened and tried mine today for the first time. Agree, really like this duo. My hair is shiny, the waves are very defined and hair isn't heavy. It almost works better for my wavy hair than SHP. Best hair day I've had in a longtime. I'm tempted to buy another 32oz of VWP and the styling duo. VWP is probably my favorite formulation after SHP.