WEN

Regular Contributor

I wanted to try out some Remoist a little cheaper for the first time (in case it wasn't for me) and I got some on Ebay for about $14 for 4oz. It's super thick, and smells great. I got the Fig scent. 

My question is this: What is the difference between the QVC Remoist and the GR remoist? I looked at this one is GR, so I'm trying to figure out what the difference is as to if I should spend more for the Q brand. 

Anyone know? 

Honored Contributor

@Beautoxica wrote:

I wanted to try out some Remoist a little cheaper for the first time (in case it wasn't for me) and I got some on Ebay for about $14 for 4oz. It's super thick, and smells great. I got the Fig scent. 

My question is this: What is the difference between the QVC Remoist and the GR remoist? I looked at this one is GR, so I'm trying to figure out what the difference is as to if I should spend more for the Q brand. 

Anyone know? 

@HonnyBrown is our resident GR expert. I know other Wenners use various GR products, but if she's around she'd be sure to know. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I found a really good thread with that persons input, so I think I'm set! Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@Beautoxica wrote:

I found a really good thread with that persons input, so I think I'm set! Thank you! 

If you're reading what HonnyBrown says about GR, then you're in very good hands.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought 3 GR 8 oz SAM remoist at a yard sale for $3 each. I can't tell any difference in performance between the GR & Q versions

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I bought 3 GR 8 oz SAM remoist at a yard sale for $3 each. I can't tell any difference in performance between the GR & Q versions

@FleaMktQn lol, if you weren't so nice I don't know what I'd do with you... you and all your wenderful $3 Wen finds... probably I'd hunt you down and pocket a Remoist... lo, you'd never notice...

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Co

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn lol, if you weren't so nice I don't know what I'd do with you... you and all your wenderful $3 Wen finds... probably I'd hunt you down and pocket a Remoist... lo, you'd never notice...

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Come to NC bebe & I'll give you one LOLL

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Co

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Come to NC bebe & I'll give you one LOLL

lol, don't tempt me. Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Re: Wen Re Moist Question

[ Edited ]

I'm in NC too and I'd love to know where she finds $3 Wen. Smiley Happy

I used the  remoist last night. I have curls I havent seen in years due to my flat ironing! The only difference I could see is that mine was kind of yellowish and the ones on QVC look white. 

Respected Contributor

@Beautoxica wrote:

I'm in NC too and I'd love to know where she finds $3 Wen. Smiley Happy

I used the  remoist last night. I have curls I havent seen in years due to my flat ironing! The only difference I could see is that mine was kind of yellowish and the ones on QVC look white. 

Yes, $3 is an awesome deal. You could justify buying so much more Wen at that price. Cat LOL