WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Replenishing Treatment Mist Home & Away Duo

[ Edited ]

The WEN by Chaz Dean Replenishing Treatment Mist Home & Away Duo is available in all six Classic scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM).

The kit includes:

• 12-fl oz super-sized Replenishing Treatment Mist
  • 2-fl oz travel-sized Replenishing Treatment Mist

____

Customer Top Rated
QVC Price: $44.00Featured Price: $39.98

____

____

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - RTM Home & Away Duo

I'm in for 1 more TT and 2 LAV!

Someone stop me!  AH, no don't do that, I'm having too much fun!

Got to get that TT before it goes!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I'm in for 1 more TT and 2 LAV!

Someone stop me!  AH, no don't do that, I'm having too much fun!

Got to get that TT before it goes!

Oh shoot, me too!  I didn't know this was going to be available.  It's a toss up between this and another TSV, . Decisions, decisions.

Valued Contributor

I agree @ANewHue, I agree!
I think for $25 more, the TSV is the way to go with all the products that come with it. Oh the decisions. I'm right there with you!
**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
I think for $25 more, the TSV is the way to go with all the products that come with it. Oh the decisions. I'm right there with you!

@Suz585 wrote:

I just went ahead and ordered another TSV, now I have my core four. Lol they just may take me out of here I. A straight jacket this weekend.

Valued Contributor

Don't worry @ANewHue - we've got your back! (Or you won't be alone, we may all be in straight jackets with you, haha)
**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
Don't worry @ANewHue - we've got your back! (Or you won't be alone, we may allbe in straight jackets with you, haha)

lol we all understand our obesession here but everyone else thinks we're nuts.  I always say us Wengirls have to stick together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'Tis true, 'Tis true,

The rest of the BB does think we have lost our minds!

But I say, We're happy, and have great hair!

All Good!

So ~ nanny nanny boo boo!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

I just went ahead and ordered another TSV, now I have my core four. Lol they just may take me out of here I. A straight jacket this weekend.

"I think for $25 more, the TSV is the way to go with all the products that come with it" - This so very true, I do agree with this completely. Only $3 to ship a heavy box of 4 goodies too.

And for this truth I am willing to go into the straght jacket like a true hero!

Hmmm....I am thinking, because I am going to go there (straght jacket it is) anyways, just maybe I could consider getting another TSV set?

Respected Contributor

NO !!!! Not a straight jacket Smiley Frustrated How would we wash our hair ???

Just put us in a padded cell with a sink Smiley LOL