WEN

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 That's a great story Heart I've done the same thing & I'm sure others on the forum have too Woman Wink Ain't WEN wonderful Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor
Uh oh - that was bad timing. Ha
Respected Contributor

I rec'd my 2 ODO's today.  I ordered the FGP and the FVWP kits with the 16 oz. CC, 4 oz. oil and 6 oz. RTM. I already had all these products in the FTP (love them all) so thats why I ordered these 2. I am an oil junkie and needed these 2 oils for my collection  Lol! Anyways, I am doing an overnight oil treatment with the FGP as we speak. Yum!.....is all I can say!

Regular Contributor

@VaBelle35 I too am a Wen enabler!  My friends will say they want to try Wen or are interested in Wen, so I will put together a little starter kit so they can try different things and then they are usually hooked. Then I let them know when QVC has good deals so they can stock up!  I've been acused more than once of their WEN habit :-). I too have been asked if I sell Wen. I have quiet the stash because I never want to be without my WEN!  It's nice to know I'm not the only one :-). 

Super Contributor

@VaBelle35  nice that you gave the tech one to give to his wife to try.  That is really paying it forward.

Super Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@VaBelle35  nice that you gave the tech one to give to his wife to try.  That is really paying it forward.

I forgot to say that techncially I was supposed to pay for the service call because it wasn't covered under my warranty or my service contract, but he let is slide.

This is just another way WEN pays for itself ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I missed these shows, so stopping by to say HI to everyone. 

HI!

@bebe777  Are you around?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I missed these shows, so stopping by to say HI to everyone. 

HI!

@bebe777  Are you around?

Hi @Drythe, I just got home last week to vote just before the election *sigh* Smiley Sad

Right now I'm down with the flu but hope to spring back up in a week. Smiley Happy You've been on my mind and I hope you're doing well my friend. Smiley Happy

I really miss everyone. Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777 Feel better soon and get some rest.