WEN

Contributor

bebe777 wrote:

course24 wrote:

OMG!

Where's the Wen Men's Treatment Oil?

I just picked up the Men's CC & 319 Oil.

That's the last oil I need to buy so I can find my perfect formula to keep in rotation.

@course24, good to meet you and I'm gkad you could join in tonight's chat! Smiley Happy

The Wen Oil hasn't been available at QVC as a stand alone for a while now... but when it was available it was $62... so the Wen Men 32oz CC & 4oz Oil duo is a much better value!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thanks. I really wanted to try the Men's CC & Oil and didn't want to wait, so I snagged the Men's CC & packet kit even though it's over $10 more & w/o the oil. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the oil will return for an appearance soon.

Super Contributor

@HSB1204  Hi 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm working at home and multi-tasking Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, YAY!!!! Smiley Happy

it's great to see you here tonight!! Smiley Happy

lol, are you window shopping or buying? Smiley Wink

@bebe777 So far I'm just window shopping but that may change. Cat Very Happy Are you getting anything?

@HSB1204, lol.... make sure your FAS gas mask is at the ready... it kind of depends on whether or not they have a "surprise" Fall Apple Spice (FAS) offering. Smiley Wink

I'm thinking about picking up one of the FVWP trios or duos... but I won't me back home until the later part of the month and haven't tried my Sept TSV with the FVWP CC yet. -- The vanilla/sandlewood combo looks intriguing... but I'll probably pass until I test drive it. Smiley Happy

of course, if the have a $40 Seasonal discovery kit I'll pounce Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Have u tried PJP yet?

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm working at home and multi-tasking Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, YAY!!!! Smiley Happy

it's great to see you here tonight!! Smiley Happy

lol, are you window shopping or buying? Smiley Wink

@bebe777 So far I'm just window shopping but that may change. Cat Very Happy Are you getting anything?

@HSB1204, lol.... make sure your FAS gas mask is at the ready... it kind of depends on whether or not they have a "surprise" Fall Apple Spice (FAS) offering. Smiley Wink

I'm thinking about picking up one of the FVWP trios or duos... but I won't me back home until the later part of the month and haven't tried my Sept TSV with the FVWP CC yet. -- The vanilla/sandlewood combo looks intriguing... but I'll probably pass until I test drive it. Smiley Happy

of course, if the have a $40 Seasonal discovery kit I'll pounce Smiley Wink

@bebe777 Yes, the FVWP scent is definitely interesting/unique. I'm still not loving the scent but it's very moisturizing and my hair loves it!

Hopefully a FAS surprise will appear for you and all the other FAS lovers. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Did you ever buy/try the texturizing spray?

*bebe777 hangs her head *

lol, I wound up cancelling my Wen Men 4-piece kit... so I haven't even tried the Paste yet... I'm guessing it will be around for a while. Smiley Wink

lol, I really should buy the texturizing spray though... lol, I will... eventually. Smiley Wink

Have you tried it yet?

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Did you ever buy/try the texturizing spray?

*bebe777 hangs her head *

lol, I wound up cancelling my Wen Men 4-piece kit... so I haven't even tried the Paste yet... I'm guessing it will be around for a while. Smiley Wink

lol, I really should buy the texturizing spray though... lol, I will... eventually. Smiley Wink

Have you tried it yet?

@bebe777 I couldn't remember if it was one of the things you bought and were waiting six months to try. Cat LOL

I'm thinking about trying it. I guess I still have some time to decide since Chaz will be on a few more times. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was on at 7, I almost missed it but happened to turn on QVC just to see what was going on. Just ordered the 319 body cleanser, I figure I will find out first hand and I want to try it out on my face.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Have u tried PJP yet?

Not yet 😊
Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@course24 wrote:

OMG!

Where's the Wen Men's Treatment Oil?

I just picked up the Men's CC & 319 Oil.

That's the last oil I need to buy so I can find my perfect formula to keep in rotation.

@course24, good to meet you and I'm gkad you could join in tonight's chat! Smiley Happy

The Wen Oil hasn't been available at QVC as a stand alone for a while now... but when it was available it was $62... so the Wen Men 32oz CC & 4oz Oil duo is a much better value!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thanks. I really wanted to try the Men's CC & Oil and didn't want to wait, so I snagged the Men's CC & packet kit even though it's over $10 more & w/o the oil. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the oil will return for an appearance soon.

@course24, wow!! I didn't realize the 32oz CC & 4oz Oil for Wen Men wasn't available any more...

___

A283458No Image Found

___

I had checked the QVC listings a few days ago and it was still available... they must have just pulled it Smiley Sad