WEN

Contributor

Re: Wen - October Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Jax016 wrote:

@course24. I understand what you are saying.  I hsve relaxed hair as well and did not get great results with 613 but with FVWP hair is soft and manageable.  What I am going to try and mix 613 and FVWP and see what results I get from it, it Is trial and error with CC but I know you will find a CC that will work for you. Post and let us know.

@Jax016. Thanks for the encouragement. I plan to use each formulation separately at least 2 times, evaluate each, par down to the best 3-4 formulas that work for my hair, and then I can try my hand at mixing. I believe this will give me a basis to find out the benefits & cons to each fairly & also provide me with the best results, & HOPEFULLY I can scale down my hair product stash FOR GOOD! Will keep you posted on my progress...

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Does everyone know what they are planning on purchasing while Chaz is on this visit? He did thank all of the Wenners for their support his last visit and said he would need it again.

With all the goodies (319 gallon, body cleanser, ODOs and 6 ez pays again!!) he will have mine. Then I will be waiting for the Light NIBT next month.

I have a closet full of WEN and don't need anymore after the last TSV.

I was really looking forward to a trio of the new seasonal with the oil and RTM, but the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin is terrible for me. I used it alone the first time and it completely dried my hair out with one use. I tried it with Fig as a second cleanse and my hair was still dry. Today I used Fig and just one pump of the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin just to use it and it was better, but I definitely won't be buying more if it. What a bummer!

Honored Contributor
Last night Chaz, Mentioned this weekend brand new and specials.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - October Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Hi Wenners! I hope everyone in hurricane Matthew's path is safe and sound. It is dark and rainy here, but we are really fine.

Assuming we keep power and internet I will definitely be tuning in to the shows! I got my FTP styling, and it is great. Love the addition of the RTM to the styling package. I'm hoping that I can try the new scent this round as well.

@yisbuff2 If you got the styling trio on AD you can change the next shipment to FVWP Smiley Wink I like the FTP but love the FVWP mousse & SC Heart If you didn't get it on AD ya might still be able to change it

Honored Contributor

@nikki48HI the Wen Chat is in the October board... ooops !! Smiley Happy

Contributor

OMG!

Where's the Wen Men's Treatment Oil?

I just picked up the Men's CC & 319 Oil.

That's the last oil I need to buy so I can find my perfect formula to keep in rotation.

Honored Contributor
Pink Jasmin Peony !!!! 😍
Honored Contributor

ALL THE CHATS FOR THIS WEEKEND ARE IN THE OCTOBER CHAT BOARD... OOOPS! *

This weekend we are having several live Wen Chat in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's Wen shows. -- We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. It's always a lot of fun. Smiley Happy

I'm suggesting the times listed below for live Wen chats, because I think that these are probably the times that most Wenners will be available to join in. I'll be here for tonight's chat but I may not be able to join in some of the other Wen chats this weekend: 

* Friday, October 7th (tonight) -- 6-7pm ET 

* Saturday, October 8th -- 6-8pm ET  (2 hours)

* Sunday, October 9th -- 4-5pm ET 

* Sunday, October 9th -- 8.-9pm ET

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the Wen October Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows. 

Please note that the Wen October Chat thread is NOT this thread. -- If you can't seem to find it then just click on this Wen October Chat hot link. 

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

It's also a great way for newer Wenners to get to know other long time Wenners who post in the Wen forum. 

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @IG who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink

I'm just sending out notifications to everyone on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

Additionally, in the second message of this thread, there are some great advance tidbits from Wen Dooters about ODOs and special offers for this weekend. -- There is also some additional information from Chaz about his upcoming 613/319 gift sets, 613/319 Body Cleansing Creme (BCC), Fall Tuscan Pear EDP, and all Wen items on 6 Easy Pay this weekend.

Hopefully a lot of Wenners and Wen friends wil join in the Wen October Chat during the Wen shows this weekend... starting with tonight's 6-7pm ET Wen chat!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. You can always start a live Wen Chat in the Wen October Chat during any of Chaz's shows. They're a lot of fun!!! Smiley Happy

___

Last night, Chaz emailed out his latest schedule for this weekend's Wen shows on QVC (October 7th-9th):

___

and from QVC... Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Friday, October 7, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m.6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m.4 – 5 p.m.8 – 9 p.m. ET

___

@nikki48

Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

OMG!

Where's the Wen Men's Treatment Oil?

I just picked up the Men's CC & 319 Oil.

That's the last oil I need to buy so I can find my perfect formula to keep in rotation.

@course24, good to meet you and I'm gkad you could join in tonight's chat! Smiley Happy

The Wen Oil hasn't been available at QVC as a stand alone for a while now... but when it was available it was $62... so the Wen Men 32oz CC & 4oz Oil duo is a much better value!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone! I'm working at home and multi-tasking Cat Tongue