WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: GT Re: Wen - October Chat 2016

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
BGT & 319 Best! Imo Zen scents. 319 FF yet has freshness.

@Sweet_Serenity, I love the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent... in fact I'm wearing the BGT RTM right now.. *spritz, spritz* Smiley Happy

Yes, the BGT scent is amazing! I have a BGT re-moist in my hair at the moment. Cat Happy

Right now I'm staying with a good friend whose teenage niece lives with her. lol, I just BGT RTM misted her niece this morning with BGT and she loved it. I told her that she could use my BGT and FAS RTMs... I wonder if there will be any left when I get back from this weekend. Smiley Wink

LOL!! Yeah, I would count that as gone. Teenagers with hair products....

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, I love the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent... in fact I'm wearing the BGT RTM right now.. *spritz, spritz* Smiley Happy

Yes, the BGT scent is amazing! I have a BGT re-moist in my hair at the moment. Cat Happy

Right now I'm staying with a good friend whose teenage niece lives with her. lol, I just BGT RTM misted her niece this morning with BGT and she loved it. I told her that she could use my BGT and FAS RTMs... I wonder if there will be any left when I get back from this weekend. Smiley Wink

@bebe777 If she uses FAS first she'll probably pass out for hours so there should be plenty of BGT RTM left. Cat Very Happy

Super Contributor

Wendy is so gorgeous like Alicia. Joanne Chaz sis hair is gorgeous as well.

Honored Contributor

@course24 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet  Serenity LOL.

You guys got me salavating to try the BGT now.

I cant wait to get my BGT CC. I have the BGT Remoist I haven't tried yet. I mat slap it on for an overnight treatment only AFTER my Wen show....

@course24, have you tried the Remoist yet? if not, then you definately have to do an overnight Remoist treatment this weekend. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@bebe777 Yup, I'm a firm believer in the addage  " Variety is the spice of life."  

* bebe777 high fives @candys mine *

lol, 13 Seasonals are not nearly enough Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@nikki48  True it is so gone.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@bebe777 Yup, I'm a firm believer in the addage  " Variety is the spice of life."  

@HSB1204, can confirm that I have 21 opened different Wen CC scents in my bathroom. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@bebe777 If she uses FAS first she'll probably pass out for hours so there should be plenty of BGT RTM left. Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204, lol, yet another plus to the many wenderful wonders of FAS. Smiley Wink

cc: @Laura14 @ANewHue @quadmimi Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@course24 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet  Serenity LOL.

You guys got me salavating to try the BGT now.

I cant wait to get my BGT CC. I have the BGT Remoist I haven't tried yet. I mat slap it on for an overnight treatment only AFTER my Wen show....

@course24, have you tried the Remoist yet? if not, then you definately have to do an overnight Remoist treatment this weekend. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I have the BGT remoist here, I just ordered the BGT CC today though. I think I'm gonna do an overnight with the remoist tonight after Chaz..You got me tempted now. I WAS going to wait until the CC came, but I surrender....LOL

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@candys mine wrote:

@HSB1204, can confirm that I have 21 opened different Wen CC scents in my bathroom. Smiley Wink

@bebe777 Now I don't feel so bad about having 7-8 bottles open. Cat LOL