WEN

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Believe it or not, I am going through FAS withdrawal.  I have to cleanse again tonight and while the Lav gives me looser curls, I want my FAS banging curls back so if you're driving through Georgia or even around the edges of TN, AL, SC, or FL borders, keep the windows closed later tonight or I am not responsible for your headache, fainting spell, nausea, stomach upset, etc...

BTW, does anyone else think it was just a coincidence that I opened my first bottle of FAS and Hurricane Joaquin all of a sudden changed direction and sped away from shore?  East Coast, you're welcome.  Smiley Happy    

@Laura14 When I started reading the first paragraph I thought you were going to ask people to drop off their FAS if they were in the area. Cat LOL Good thing I'm on the opposite side of the country so I won't smell the toxic waste aka FAS. Cat Tongue

Lol....I thought the same thing..but Az makes a better drop off..😊

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Believe it or not, I am going through FAS withdrawal.  I have to cleanse again tonight and while the Lav gives me looser curls, I want my FAS banging curls back so if you're driving through Georgia or even around the edges of TN, AL, SC, or FL borders, keep the windows closed later tonight or I am not responsible for your headache, fainting spell, nausea, stomach upset, etc...

BTW, does anyone else think it was just a coincidence that I opened my first bottle of FAS and Hurricane Joaquin all of a sudden changed direction and sped away from shore?  East Coast, you're welcome.  Smiley Happy    

@Laura14 When I started reading the first paragraph I thought you were going to ask people to drop off their FAS if they were in the area. Cat LOL Good thing I'm on the opposite side of the country so I won't smell the toxic waste aka FAS. Cat Tongue

Lol....I thought the same thing..but Az makes a better drop off..😊

@quadmimi Not unless I'm moving to another state! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor
You are all safe! Cleansing is over and the bottle is closed. We now return you to your regular Wen forum. Stand down red alert and enjoy your evening. :0)
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:
You are all safe! Cleansing is over and the bottle is closed. We now return you to your regular Wen forum. Stand down red alert and enjoy your evening. :0)

Oh I love FAS scent, I am on that "other side of the bottle"...haha

Contributor

@Kjelle  thanks for the info...I was looking at the oils & remoist on ebay...there are some great prices...was wondering if it was too good to be true...I was thinking that I should stay away from SAM since it is the main one sold by GR....

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

lololololololol!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - October Chat 2015

[ Edited ]

In the words of Billy Crystal 'I look marvelous' and I know you all do too.

I am afraid my second purchase of FAS is going to happen very soon.  My curls just love this stuff!  And since I'm angry at my coworkers right now, the added keep away benefit is a bonus.  Yep, make me angry and my cleanse of choice will be FAS right before the staff meeting.  

So are there any other CCs that do wonders for curls since FAS is rumored to be ripped from my cold dead hands forever Smiley Sad after November?    

Respected Contributor

Anyone heard about gift card sales this year?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Anyone heard about gift card sales this year?

@Kjelle  I've been wondering about that too. I haven't heard anything so far either. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 - Nothing tops the FAS for my curls, but for me, there are others that work well. WCM, FTP and MIF are all good.  Not sure if you've tried any of those.  I also like to use 613 mixed in sometimes - that is also good.