WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 Thanks for starting the new thread.

I am going to have to do some WEN intervention this weekend. I tend to mix products in with my WEN, but for some reason lately my hair has just been off. I cleanse twice a week and luckily for me I actually keep a hair log.

I need to pinpoint what it could be and I am wondering if it's the dry prime that is not agreeing with my hair. Tonight, I going to do a Oil treatment and put the re-hydrating mask on my wet wet hair, sleep with it overnight and cleanse in the morning to see if my hair bounces back.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - October Chat 2015

[ Edited ]

I had buyers remorse after reevaluating my stash of CCs, so canceled my 3 piece FTP OTO that was on check hold until I returned from NOLA. I think I can hold out for the December TSV. I hope we get more hints soon, so I can make my purchase plans. I am really hoping it includes seasonals such as FTP and SCLV, as I have not tried those 2 yet. I would also love WWC too.

Respected Contributor

@Mirage08 I've used the Lavender Mint oil on my hair and liked it a lot...but what I LOVE it for is massaging into my temples when I have a headache. I spray my face with the LAV RTM, put a few drops of the oil on my fingers and just rub it in....very soothing. I also dab just a bit under my nose. That scent is heavenly to me!

Super Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Mirage08 I've used the Lavender Mint oil on my hair and liked it a lot...but what I LOVE it for is massaging into my temples when I have a headache. I spray my face with the LAV RTM, put a few drops of the oil on my fingers and just rub it in....very soothing. I also dab just a bit under my nose. That scent is heavenly to me!

@vermint oh cool. thanks for the tip. i like the scent as well. this is my first time trying any of the wen lavender products.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't take my FAS experience anymore and went back to Lav last night.  I love it  too.  I am so glad I took a chance and ordered it.  I suppose it's for the best to not get too attached to FAS since you all tell me it is not long for my wen world.  Sniff, sniff, tissue please....Smiley Sad  

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I had buyers remorse after reevaluating my stash of CCs, so canceled my 3 piece FTP OTO that was on check hold until I returned from NOLA. I think I can hold out for the December TSV. I hope we get more hints soon, so I can make my purchase plans. I am really hoping it includes seasonals such as FTP and SCLV, as I have not tried those 2 yet. I would also love WWC too.

I also hope that the December seasonal tsv, (if it is offered), has FTP, SCLV, SHP, SOB and WWC or a selection of most of these cc's.  I didn't purchase the December seasonal tsv since I knew that I wouldn't use FGP and wasn't sure that I would like WVM either.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I also hope that the December seasonal tsv, (if it is offered), has FTP, SCLV, SHP, SOB and WWC or a selection of most of these cc's.  I didn't purchase the December seasonal tsv since I knew that I wouldn't use FGP and wasn't sure that I would like WVM either.  

From what I read in another thread that @bebe777 posted earlier it doesn't sound like the December TSV is going to be the typical set of 16 oz. seasonals/core formulas. I thought it said something about a fragrance free rice protein formula instead that would be the December TSV.

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

From what I read in another thread that @bebe777 posted earlier it doesn't sound like the December TSV is going to be the typical set of 16 oz. seasonals/core formulas. I thought it said something about a fragrance free rice protein formula instead that would be the December TSV.

I believe I remember reading in a thread somewhere or on Periscope that it would still be the set of 5 CCs. I sure hope they don't change it up to just a fragrance free option. That would be so unfortunate and completely wreck my purchase plans.  I hope that may be something debuting in December and not the actual TSV. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I believe I remember reading in a thread somewhere or on Periscope that it would still be the set of 5 CCs. I sure hope they don't change it up to just a fragrance free option. That would be so unfortunate and completely wreck my purchase plans.  I hope that may be something debuting in December and not the actual TSV. 

I believe that I remember reading that the fragrance free cleansing conditioner will be one of the cc's included in the December tsv.  At least that is the way that I interpreted it.  Not sure if it would be one of the choices for both December core tsv and seasonal tsv.  Maybe if bebe  reads this thread, she will respond to it.  

Trusted Contributor

I got bangs! That may not seem Wen related, but trust me when I say my hair was NOT healthy enough to sustain bangs a year ago before I committed to Wen. I love it! Flexibility and fun thanks to Wen.