WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO is available - Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

I ordered this in honor of my Mom... She is ending her well fought battle with Stage IV cancer as we have shared many WEN QVC shoes together over the years and though this is a bittersweet moment for me, I know her favorite seasonal this far has been Fall Tuscan Pear. I have been using it the FTP CC, SC, NM, & RTM while spending our time together and touches my hair and smiles.
As my Mom joins my Dad a place where they no longer age, no longer suffer illness or pain, and all of their dreams and happiest moments will be coming true, they will both live on through me. I was fortunate enough to have the most loving & protective father (age 54) for 26 years, before a hard fought battle with cancer as well, and my wonderful mother (age 60) and friend for 37 years I do consider myself blessed! Some people have not experienced one moment of the love and joy I have with with two parents who showered me with unconditional love everyday of my life through good and difficult times.
May they both know that they touched so many lives with the love and generosity they shared with family, loved ones, and complete strangers. I hope to carry that on as they did for the rest of my life. Bless you all for listening to my first post since my mother has been diagnosed. May you all be happy, healthy, and lives filled with love. ❤️
Super Contributor

Nicole -

My heart goes out to you.  Like you, I was so lucky to have loving parents, and I recognized that I was blessed to have had any time with them.  But I lost them early in life, like you.  May your perspective help you in this difficult time, and may your memories bring you comfort.  (((hugs)))

I didn't plan to buy FTP EDP today, but did.  I'll think of you and your mom when I spray it, and send thoughts of caring comfort your way.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

My mistake Bebe

400 left

@sonechko wow, I can't believe it sold out so fast. Chaz must be really pleased. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:
I ordered this in honor of my Mom... She is ending her well fought battle with Stage IV cancer as we have shared many WEN QVC shoes together over the years and though this is a bittersweet moment for me, I know her favorite seasonal this far has been Fall Tuscan Pear. I have been using it the FTP CC, SC, NM, & RTM while spending our time together and touches my hair and smiles.
As my Mom joins my Dad a place where they no longer age, no longer suffer illness or pain, and all of their dreams and happiest moments will be coming true, they will both live on through me. I was fortunate enough to have the most loving & protective father (age 54) for 26 years, before a hard fought battle with cancer as well, and my wonderful mother (age 60) and friend for 37 years I do consider myself blessed! Some people have not experienced one moment of the love and joy I have with with two parents who showered me with unconditional love everyday of my life through good and difficult times.
May they both know that they touched so many lives with the love and generosity they shared with family, loved ones, and complete strangers. I hope to carry that on as they did for the rest of my life. Bless you all for listening to my first post since my mother has been diagnosed. May you all be happy, healthy, and lives filled with love. ❤️

@Nicole WI my heart goes out to you. It's wonderful that you have had such a loving relationship with your parents, but it doesn't make it any easier to let them go. 

I'm glad that you've ordered her favorite fragrance. The sense of smell is very strong and it will probably trigger happy memories for her. 

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Nicole WI thank you for sharing your story with us *hugs*

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It did sell out @bebe777? Wow. Maybe I'll keep and let them mail my order, maybe all those 4500 ladies were onto something? I'll try it too.

Thanks for all the info right on time, Bebe!

I love how this show ended! The host was so genuine with the dogs, went down on the floor with them, and right before the end she was so cute - she started to pant like a dog, and that excited Angels so, that they instantaneously became alive from their sleep coma! Cat Happy

Well, it was fun Ladies! My account took a hit. Again.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxo to ya all!

Valued Contributor

Thank you my dear... Sending you a big bear hug back and wishing you comfort in the loss of your parents. You will in my thoughts as well. 💞
I have so many happy memories built up with both my Dad and Mom that I find comfort in the beautiful memories and having no unfinished business with them. I do and will still miss them everyday, yet am grateful for everyday I was given with them.
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It did sell out @bebe777? Wow. Maybe I'll keep and let them mail my order, maybe all those 4500 ladies were onto something? I'll try it too.

Thanks for all the info right on time, Bebe!

I love how this show ended! The host was so genuine with the dogs, went down on the floor with them, and the right before the end she was so cute - she started to pant like a dog, and that excited Angels so, that they instantaneously became alive from their sleep coma! Cat Happy

Well, it was fun Ladies! My account took a hit. Again.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxo to ya all!

@sonechko I just checked and it's waitlist only. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI What a thoughtful post, a poignant reminder of what's really important in life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. 

You may want to consider sharing this with Chaz and Team Wen. Chaz is very passionate about his products and the special meanings that they represent to him. I'm sure he would be touched to know that his products have brought even a small level of comfort to both you and your mother. 

Again, deepest sympathies to you during this difficult time ((((((hugs)))))))

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope he won't have too many returns on this item. I am not a big perfume user, but always wanna be. Hoping this one will change me. Cat Happy