WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO Notification Thread - Universal Mousse Trio - $59.94

This OTO price is in effect until 3am ET sunday morning.

After which it will probably be available at a slightly higher price if any sets are still available.

Universal Mousse Trio (A277031) includes 613, Bamboo Green Tea, & Sweet Almond Mint Mousse and is priced at $59.94.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications:  @katwalker @Kempokim @KMBSAB @Maureenk54 @Mommy4 @morenagurl @Mrsq2022  @TiredOfNewNames @picco @shel01 @Teacups 

___

QVC Price: $72.50   One Time Only Value Price: $59.94
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO Notification Thread - Universal Mousse Trio

Thank you again so very much for doing these s

alerts! You are awesome!😉

Trusted Contributor

Thank you and I can't believe I missed this!

it is now $66 and I'm thinking of ordering it.  I need advice though!

my hair is straight and does not hold a curl very well.  I typically wash, use a little styling cream or RTM mixed with volumizing spray In my wet hair, then I wrong out my hair and towel dry it, then blow dry my hair with a round brush.  My hair is pretty straight but when I blow it out with the Wen products it has more volume and body. If I begin using the mousse, I'd like to know if it will hold a little curl at the ends better than it does with just the styling cream mixed with volumizing spray.

the reason I ask is because the mousse to be almost looks as though it is a blend of volumizing spray and RTM mixed into a mousse form.  If it is essentially doing the same thing, I have plenty of product to mix.  But if this is going to do something different and provide more hold, I may want to grab this even at the higher price.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mrsq2022, thank you so much for your kind words. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you missed yesterday's OTO, but the good news is that the $66 featured price is still a great value. -- Essentially, you'd still be getting the Sweet Almond Mint Mousse for free.

I have very challenging baby fine hair that, until the Wen Mousse, has been extremely challenging to deal with. -- The Wen Mousse has been a game changer. 

I can't compare it to the VolumizingTreatment Spray (VTS), because that product didn't work too well for me. And the Replenishing Treatment Mist just doesn't work for my baby fine hair. -- So I'd have to say that I don't think the Wen Mousse is a cross between those two products. 

Based on what you wrote, I'd really encourage you to take the moussie plunge and go for it. I think you'll like it. 

Below is some additional information about the Wen Mousse. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________

Yesterday's OTO WEN by Chaz Dean Universal Mousse Trio (A277031)  which was priced at $59.94, is now being offered at a $65.96 feature price. 

While that's a $6 price increase, if you use Wen Mousse then this is still an excellent value, especially since there are rarely Wen Mousse stand alone values(usually they're in kits with other products that you may not need).

I don't think that the remaining quantity will be around for long, so you should make your purchasing decision about this Mousse Trio asap. -- The Wen Mousse has been a game changer for my hair, so I jumped on this Mousse Trio immediately. Smiley Happy

Below I have included some additional information that may help you make your decision....

___

The Set includes 613, Bamboo Green Tea, & Sweet Almond Mint Mousse and is currently feature  priced at $65.96. 

Below are QVC's prices for each individual mousse (you would also need to add in each $3 individual S&H charge): 

* 7.5oz. 613 Mousse -- $32 

* 7.5oz. Bamboo Gree Tea Mousse --- $34 

* 7.5oz. Sweet Almond Mint Mousse -- $28 

If you purchased all three of them individually -- which is the only way that you can generally purchase Wen Mousse (unless it's in a kit) -- you would be paying $94 plus (3) individual $3 S&H charges. 

So if you use all three mousses in this kit, you will be saving about $34 when you factor in the extra S&H charges. 

___

As I understand it, these are some of the special ingredients in each of these mousses: 

613 MOUSSE

* amino acid complex -- helps strengthen hair (especially baby fine or damaged hair) 

* exclusive french shining/glossing ingredients 

* smarthold technology -- which gives your hair "memory", so your hairstyle remembers and stays the way you originally set it. 

* extra volume -- if you set it this way (from the smarthold technology). More pumps of mousse = more extra big hair volume. 

BAMBOO GREEN TEA (BGT) MOUSSE 

* bamboo complex -- I think there are amino acids in this, but I'm not positive.

* increased flexible strength -- from the natural silica in bamboo 

* exclusive french shining/glossing ingredients 

* smarthold technology -- which gives your hair "memory", so your hairstyle remembers and stays the way you originally set it. 

* extra volume -- if you set it this way (from the smarthold technology). More pumps of mousse = more extra big hair volume. 

SWEET ALMOND MINT (SAM) MOUSSE 

* Sweet Almond Mint Mousse is one of the mousses in the Classic line. 

___

All three of these mousses smell great. A lot of Wenners really like these scents. 

While I've always used the 613 Mousse exclusively, I decided to purchase this trio for the following reasons: 

* The BGT Mousse has a number of great extra features as well, which are similar to the 613 Mousse. -- With S&H, together these two mousses would run $66 plus an extra $3 S&H. -- So essentially I'm paying about $66 for these two mousses and getting the SAM Mousse for free. 

* The BGT Mousse may have some additional benefits due to the bamboo complex, so this gives me an opportunity to compare it with the 613 Mousse at a great price. 

* Because Chaz has never done a big Moussie special, I'm always short on Mousse. Because of that, I ration my mousse and don't experiment by using a lot of mousse on my hair (I usually use 5-6 pumps). -- Because I'll have a lot of mousse now, lol, I can go wild and see just how much extra volume using a lot of mousse (say 20-30 pumps) will give me. I have not a lot of baby fine hair and I'm looking forward to finding out just how much big moussied hair I can get.

* While I will try out each of these three mousses so I can better understand how they benefit my hair, for the most part, I think I'll mix all three of them in equal parts every time I use my 22.5oz of new moussie. Smiley Happy

___ 

HOW TO USE WEN MOUSSE TO JUST CLEANSED HAIR

Chaz recommends that you apply the mousse to wet soaking hair:

* first you apply your Cleansing Conditioner leave in (dime size to 1 pump for 16oz CC bottle) from just below neck to the ends of your hair. -- I generally don't apply it to the top part of my hair because it makes my hair greasy. -- This past time I noticed that after Chaz applied the CC to the bottom part of the hair that, with his fingers, he gently combed the CC remnants through the top of the hair. Don't press the CC into the top part of your hair with your palms.

* Then you add 1-3 pumps of SC (you should use more SC if you air dry your hair, say 2-3 pumps). First rub your hands together so that the SC is on both the top of your hands as well as the palms of your hands. This will allow you to apply the SC uniformly when you comb it into your hair with your hands. -- Then you apply 1-3 pumps of Styling Creme from just below neck to the ends of your hair. -- After that, with your fingers, you gently comb the SC remnants through the top of the hair. You can apply it a bit more liberally than you can with the CC leave in. -- Don't press the CC into the top part of your hair with your palms.

* The Mousse should be the last product that you apply as a leave in. Start with at least 5-6 pumps of Mousse. Some Wenners have been getting great results with 20-30 pumps of mousse and one of Chaz's assistants has been known to use up to 50 pumps of mousse. -- Comb and scrunch the mousse through the full length of your hair. 

Other leave in products which are a part of your leave in routine...  such as the Glossing Serum (GS) and the Pomegranate Finishing Treatment Creme (FTC) should be applied after the Cleansing Conditioner leave in, but before the last Mousse leave in step. -- If your use it, I'm not sure when the Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) should be added in.

___

HOW TO USE MOUSSE TO DRY HAIR

The Wen Mousse can be applied to just dried hair, or at any other time between cleanses to give your hair added lift and hold. -- You simply scrunch the Mousse into your dry hair. -- This process doesn't seem to work well for my baby fine hair, but other Wenners have gotten great result with it.

___

I'd really encourage folks to purchase this specially priced Mousse Trio because Wen Mousse is really a game changer!! Smiley Happy

A bit moussied thanks to Chaz and Dooters for making my moussied Wen dreams come true. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum November Chat 2015 -- The Insider (how to join InsideQ magazine) -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary --

___

New
QVC Price: $72.50   Featured Price: $65.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Trusted Contributor

I am so bummed out right now!  I just checked my order (you know, it's been two days and am impatient already) and it says advance order!  It seemed to be in stock when I ordered, so what gives?!  

I know, there are much worse things in the world, but knowing a Wenderful box is on its way makes me happy. 

Respected Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I am so bummed out right now!  I just checked my order (you know, it's been two days and am impatient already) and it says advance order!  It seemed to be in stock when I ordered, so what gives?!  

I know, there are much worse things in the world, but knowing a Wenderful box is on its way makes me happy. 

@Jeannie29 They said on the show that the OTO aired on that they would ship out on November 25.

Trusted Contributor

Phew!  I didn't watch the show, I just ordered online when I got @bebe777's kind notification and then I apparently got very impatient lol. Where's my Wen?!!  Thanks for keeping me in line @HSB1204

Respected Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Phew!  I didn't watch the show, I just ordered online when I got @bebe777's kind notification and then I apparently got very impatient lol. Where's my Wen?!!  Thanks for keeping me in line @HSB1204

@Jeannie29 I know the feeling! I also ordered the minute I saw that it was up and I was wondering why my estimated delivery date was December 7! Then I watched the show and they mentioned that it was an advance order. Up until then I was also wondering why it would take so long to get here. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 Just a mild Wen panic attack lol. Where's my Wen, where's my Wen, where's my Wen?  I'll be patient now and wait. By the way, where's my Wen?

Respected Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@HSB1204 Just a mild Wen panic attack lol. Where's my Wen, where's my Wen, where's my Wen?  I'll be patient now and wait. By the way, where's my Wen?

@Jeannie29 Exactly! It should be here by now! Cat Very Happy