WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO Notification Thread - Universal Mousse Trio - $59.94

Order placed; estimated arrival date of December 3. Thanks, Bebe!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz's OTO Mousse Trio is up.

btw, please read the message below about the problems with sending notifications to people which two or more words in their names, or with a hyphen in their name -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  M - Z  -- names which have two or more words

-- @beach-mom -- @Buck-i-Nana -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Love4cats -- @Serena-1130 --

___ 

SENDING NOTIFICATIONS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE MULTIPLE WORD NAMES

Adding the folks with two word names is problematic, because the computer system is glitchy for you.

Also, a hyphen between the two words creates the same problem (an underscore is fine). In other words, Wen-Style won't generate a notification but Wen_Style will process the notification.

You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names by adding an underscore between the first and second words of your name. In otherwords, change Wen Style to Wen_Style, or Wen 4ever to Wen_4ever.

The way your names are currently set up, I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out (cutting & pasting your notification names does not work).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___  

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Testing to see if I can post again. lol, the QVC spam filter locked me out of my account again. Yikes!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 If Wen spam was the only thing I received I'd be happy with that! Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, awww what a sweet thing to say. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Love "spam" from bebe!

Canned Spam - no thank you, none for this non-meat eater!

tee hee

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Testing to see if I can post again. lol, the QVC spam filter locked me out of my account again. Yikes!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 If Wen spam was the only thing I received I'd be happy with that! Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, awww what a sweet thing to say. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Love "spam" from bebe!

Canned Spam - no thank you, none for this non-meat eater!

tee hee

@Drythe, lol, just call me Wen Helmet Head bebe spam. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz's OTO Mousse Trio is up.

btw, please read the message below about the problems with sending notifications to people which two or more words in their names, or with a hyphen in their name -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  M - Z  -- names which have two or more words

-- @MAGGIE Pie2 -- @Ms X -- @Naturesbeauty -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Thia-Winter --

___ 

SENDING NOTIFICATIONS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE MULTIPLE WORD NAMES

Adding the folks with two word names is problematic, because the computer system is glitchy for you.

Also, a hyphen between the two words creates the same problem (an underscore is fine). In other words, Wen-Style won't generate a notification but Wen_Style will process the notification.

You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names by adding an underscore between the first and second words of your name. In otherwords, change Wen Style to Wen_Style, or Wen 4ever to Wen_4ever.

The way your names are currently set up, I have to do somersaults to get your notifications out (cutting & pasting your notification names does not work).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Thanks for the notice Bebe,

What a super idea!  No doubt NON-WENNERS (poor people) will glom right on to it!  That said, imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery!

But, WE(N) has YOU!  Heart

I'm debating!  Really, I just want 613 mousse.

@Drythe, I went back and forth about it and finally pounced on it. The BGT Mousse has the bamboo complex in it (amino acids & natural silica boost) and it also has the exclusive french glossing ingredient in it. I'll bet it's almost as good as the 613 Moussie. 

Plus it's a good opportunity to try the BGT Mousse... and then just mix more SAM Moussie in for Moussie 

Yep, GREAT PRICE (Chaz DOES Love US Heart), but I've got a tiny stash of BGT mousse, and as you may guess LOADS of 613 mousse, and SHP mousse!   SAM, meh, not so much on the scent.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you, for the heads up, Lady @bebe777 of Spamelot.🛡🗡

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the head's up @bebe777.  I've never really gotten into the mousse.  I still have an open SHP that I use on occasion so maybe I should play around with that more.  So I can pass on another 3!

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@sailor_moon, lol, correction... the Wen Helmet Headed Lady bebe777 of Spamelot. 

*bebe777 takes a bow... but she's an amazing klutz... as she takes a header as she trips  over her voluminious Spamelot skirt... it wasn't pretty... all I can say it thank goodness for the Helmet Head* Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@sailor_moon, lol, correction... the Wen Helmet Headed Lady bebe777 of Spamelot. 

*bebe777 takes a bow... but she's an amazing klutz... as she takes a header as she trips  over her voluminious Spamelot skirt... it wasn't pretty... all I can say it thank goodness for the Helmet Head* Smiley Wink

Yes, shiny, bouncy helmet hair will protect your noggin from nasty falls.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️