WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - OTO Notification Thread - Universal Mousse Trio - $59.94

[ Edited ]

In Chaz's upcoming 4-6pm ET show, WEN by Chaz Dean Universal Mousse Trio (A277031) will be an OTO. -- They just announced it in the Dooney & Bourke show.

The Set includes 613, Bamboo Green Tea, & Sweet Almond Mint Mousse and is OTO priced at $59.94. 

Below are QVC's prices for each individual mousse (you would also need to add in each $3 individual S&H charge): 

* 7.5oz. 613 Mousse -- $32 

* 7.5oz. Bamboo Gree Tea Mousse --- $34 

* 7.5oz. Sweet Almond Mint Mousse -- $28 

If you purchased all three of them individually -- which is the only way that you can generally purchase Wen Mousse (unless it's in a kit) -- you would be paying $94 plus (3) individual $3 S&H charges. 

So if you use all three mousses in this kit, you will be saving about $40 when you factor in the extra S&H charges. 

___

As I understand it, these are some of the special ingredients in each of these mousses: 

613 MOUSSE

* amino acid complex -- helps strengthen hair (especially baby fine or damaged hair) 

* exclusive french shining/glossing ingredients 

* smarthold technology -- which gives your hair "memory", so your hairstyle remembers and stays the way you originally set it. 

* extra volume -- if you set it this way (from the smarthold technology). More pumps of mousse = more extra big hair volume. 

BAMBOO GREEN TEA (BGT) MOUSSE 

* bamboo complex -- I think there are amino acids in this, but I'm not positive.

* increased flexible strength -- from the natural silica in bamboo 

* exclusive french shining/glossing ingredients 

* smarthold technology -- which gives your hair "memory", so your hairstyle remembers and stays the way you originally set it. 

* extra volume -- if you set it this way (from the smarthold technology). More pumps of mousse = more extra big hair volume. 

SWEET ALMOND MINT (SAM) MOUSSE 

* Sweet Almond Mint Mousse is one of the mousses in the Classic line. 

___

All three of these mousses smell great. A lot of Wenners really like these scents. 

While I've always used the 613 Mousse exclusively, I decided to purchase this trio for the following reasons: 

* The BGT Mousse has a number of great extra features as well, which are similar to the 613 Mousse. -- With S&H, together these two mousses would run $66 plus an extra $3 S&H. -- So essentially I'm paying about $60 for these two mousses and getting the SAM Mousse for free. 

* The BGT Mousse may have some additional benefits due to the bamboo complex, so this gives me an opportunity to compare it with the 613 Mousse at a great price. 

* Because Chaz has never done a big Moussie special, I'm always short on Mousse. Because of that, I ration my mousse and don't experiment by using a lot of mousse on my hair (I usually use 5-6 pumps). -- Because I'll have a lot of mousse now, lol, I can go wild and see just how much extra volume using a lot of mousse (say 20-30 pumps) will give me. I have not a lot of baby fine hair and I'm looking forward to finding out just how much big moussied hair I can get.

* While I will try out each of these three mousses so I can better understand how they benefit my hair, for the most part, I think I'll mix all three of them in equal parts every time I use my 22.5oz of new moussie. Smiley Happy

___ 

HOW TO USE WEN MOUSSE TO JUST CLEANSED HAIR

Chaz recommends that you apply the mousse to wet soaking hair:

* first you apply your Cleansing Conditioner leave in (dime size to 1 pump for 16oz CC bottle) from just below neck to the ends of your hair. -- I generally don't apply it to the top part of my hair because it makes my hair greasy. -- This past time I noticed that after Chaz applied the CC to the bottom part of the hair that, with his fingers, he gently combed the CC remnants through the top of the hair. Don't press the CC into the top part of your hair with your palms.

* Then you add 1-3 pumps of SC (you should use more SC if you air dry your hair, say 2-3 pumps). First rub your hands together so that the SC is on both the top of your hands as well as the palms of your hands. This will allow you to apply the SC uniformly when you comb it into your hair with your hands. -- Then you apply 1-3 pumps of Styling Creme from just below neck to the ends of your hair. -- After that, with your fingers, you gently comb the SC remnants through the top of the hair. You can apply it a bit more liberally than you can with the CC leave in. -- Don't press the CC into the top part of your hair with your palms.

* The Mousse should be the last product that you apply as a leave in. Start with at least 5-6 pumps of Mousse. Some Wenners have been getting great results with 20-30 pumps of mousse and one of Chaz's assistants has been known to use up to 50 pumps of mousse. -- Comb and scrunch the mousse through the full length of your hair. 

Other leave in products which are a part of your leave in routine...  such as the Glossing Serum (GS) and the Pomegranate Finishing Treatment Creme (FTC) should be applied after the Cleansing Conditioner leave in, but before the last Mousse leave in step. -- If your use it, I'm not sure when the Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) should be added in.

___

HOW TO USE MOUSSE TO DRY HAIR

The Wen Mousse can be applied to just dried hair, or at any other time between cleanses to give your hair added lift and hold. -- You simply scrunch the Mousse into your dry hair. -- This process doesn't seem to work well for my baby fine hair, but other Wenners have gotten great result with it.

___

I'd really encourage folks to purchase this specially priced Mousse Trio because Wen Mousse is really a game changer!! Smiley Happy

A bit moussied thanks to Chaz and Dooters for making my moussied Wen dreams come true. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum November Chat 2015 -- The Insider (how to join InsideQ magazine) -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary --

___

Saturday's OTO...

QVC Price: $72.50   One Time Only Value Price: $59.94
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Saturday's OTO which is still available at a slightly higher feature price ($6 more)...

New
QVC Price: $72.50   Featured Price: $65.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO Notification Thread - Universal Mousse Trio

OTO mousse trio. -- bebe Smiley Happy

-- 

Names:  names that begin with a number

@1Wildhorse @40nu20 @anonymous23 

--

Names:  alphabetical sequence

Names:  A - Bea 

@addicted2q @Alexa6352 @AlleyCat @AliMar @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @BackwoodsBarbie @bballwidow @beach-mom @Beautoxica

Honored Contributor

OTO the mousse trio. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Beb - Bz 

@bebe777 @beepzipzang @BethanyB @BExplorer @BichonEmma @bleueyez28 @BlueOcean @BootLvr @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @brewhaha @Buck-i-Nana @butterflygirl69

Honored Contributor

The OTO mousse trio is coming up. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  C - Cor

@cac140 @CaitlinH @CamilleP @Campion @CANDLEQUEEN @Catbelly @cerinthe @cgil @Chefgal411 @Chicago-girl @chickenmoo @ChynnaBlue @CoCo87 @coffeegal 

Honored Contributor

OTO Mousse trio at 4pm. Yay!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Cos - D

@cosmic1 @Cin001 @Spade @ctinaw @CWS22 @danabanayna @delaneysmom @delish91 @Diva1Donna @CalMom @Doherty @DoxieMomma @LoraR @Drythe

Honored Contributor

At 4pm, the OTO Mousse trio will be available. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  E - G

@EdithEllenLily @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @GCR18 @geezerette @germanblush @minke @gmvaldez @golfgal @GrannieJannie @Gussie2007

Honored Contributor

OTO Moussie Trio coming up at 4pm. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  H - I

@HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @HBNY74 @hecate @hennypenny3 @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @hop @HonnyBrown @Hope4102 @hopi @HSB1204 @Ibby114 @icezeus @islandgrrl  

Honored Contributor

At 4pm the Moussie OTO trio will be up. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  J - Ka 

@vcdrt @jay633 @jazzbabe @Jeannie29 @Jen44  @Jhincher @jp926 @jpie @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @KateBee @Katmary

Honored Contributor

The OTO Mousse Trio will be up at 4pm. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Ke - La 

@kefromCA @Kelseyrr @KentuckyWoman @Kitkat21 @kjae @kleo @KonaKat @kricket3142 @Kjelle @Maltichonmom17 @LAMS @Laura14 @Laural @lavendar  

Honored Contributor

The Wen OTO Mousse Trio will be up at 4pm. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Names:  Le - Lz

@leavesgalore @Leothelion @Mgggg1 @LIndaMJ @Ljwm @LisaB @littlepixie @CoastalGal @YorkieMom3 @lrmuffin @LuvMyPuppies @LUVLUVLUVTOSHOP @lynne6was7