WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - November Chat 2015

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I'm there with Ya @HSB1204 I have 2 ADs coming from the Sept TSV this month & I have more than enough of everything Smiley Very Happy

No wait, the Dec TSVs will be available this month Smiley Embarassed

More Wen for Me Please Smiley LOL

Seriously, WHERE are those Gift Cards?

@FleaMktQn I had enough will power not to get the September TSV on AD but the last shipment of the March TSV is on its way so I'll have to make room for that somehow. I need to grow some more hair so that I can use up my Wen faster! Cat LOL

The gift card deal would be nice. I wonder if they're planning on doing that again anytime soon.

@HSB1204 I was so new to Wen in March that I didn't know enough to take advantage of AD on that TSV. But I do now, I got 3 Sept TSVs, all on AD. Got my Sister using Wen so I can pass some deals along to her & I've shared with a few others.

I have been letting my hair grow since the weather has cooled but when it gets hot it might have to go.

@FleaMktQn and @HSB1204, I've gotten almost every TSV since December 2009 (I missed one of them) and I always choose the auto delivery option. 

This way I there is always another a great wen value around the corner if I need it (lol, I'm just not going to pay full price for Wen CC *s*).

I skip A/D shipments at least 60% of the time -- for example, I'm skipping the next A/D shipment of my three September TSVs --  but it's great to know that I always have this value pricing option available.

Also, I always pay using the "check hold" option, so I never get "surprise" A/D shipments. lol, if QVC doesn't get my check, then they just don't send me that particular A/D shipment. This system works well for me. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I'm there with Ya @Suz585 I want a TSV in the seasonals & the rice based Heart

Got plenty of everything I want in the cores after the Sept TSV

Especially with the ADs Smiley Wink

Also would go for a great OTO on some WWC Smiley Very Happy

And where are those Gift Cards????? Smiley Frustrated

@FleaMktQn I am hankering for these magical gift cards!!

WWC is the only winter seasonal that I'm really interested in because I love citrus scents and hate cranberry, but I will enjoy the WVM (which I've tried) anyway if I get the seasonals set. A WWC set would be rad though.

@yisbuff2  I love citrus scents too & I really like the performance of WWC too Smiley Very Happy

Oh yeah performance - that matters too! And yet, I can almost justify simply based on delicious smell ~ Heart

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I'm there with Ya @HSB1204 I have 2 ADs coming from the Sept TSV this month & I have more than enough of everything Smiley Very Happy

No wait, the Dec TSVs will be available this month Smiley Embarassed

More Wen for Me Please Smiley LOL

Seriously, WHERE are those Gift Cards?

@FleaMktQn I had enough will power not to get the September TSV on AD but the last shipment of the March TSV is on its way so I'll have to make room for that somehow. I need to grow some more hair so that I can use up my Wen faster! Cat LOL

The gift card deal would be nice. I wonder if they're planning on doing that again anytime soon.

@HSB1204 I was so new to Wen in March that I didn't know enough to take advantage of AD on that TSV. But I do now, I got 3 Sept TSVs, all on AD. Got my Sister using Wen so I can pass some deals along to her & I've shared with a few others.

I have been letting my hair grow since the weather has cooled but when it gets hot it might have to go.

@FleaMktQn and @HSB1204, I've gotten almost every TSV since December 2009 (I missed one of them) and I always choose the auto delivery option. 

This way I there is always another a great wen value around the corner if I need it (lol, I'm just not going to pay full price for Wen CC *s*).

I skip A/D shipments at least 60% of the time -- for example, I'm skipping the next A/D shipment of my three September TSVs --  but it's great to know that I always have this value pricing option available.

Also, I always pay using the "check hold" option, so I never get "surprise" A/D shipments. lol, if QVC doesn't get my check, then they just don't send me that particular A/D shipment. This system works well for me. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I've been getting most of the TSVs on AD as well and then I would just skip it or push out the delivery if I didn't need more at the time. I decided to just get a one-time shipment of the September TSV since the oils last quite a while for me and although I could easily use more CC I didn't want to build up an even bigger stash of SC and RTM. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

I've debated whether to cancel my last shipment of the March TSV (BGT). But I think I'm going to keep it. It is an excellent deal on BGT and I like it so well as a mixer. I also have been using a lot of RTM lately.

I haven't decided how many shipments of the Sept TSV I will keep, but I've been using lots of oil and RTM and it's such a great deal. I think I will keep at least the second shipment of each (2 TT, POM, CA).

I tend to buy anything with a special price (OTO or TSV) on A-D if it's available, just in case I decide I love it so I can keep getting it at the great price. You can always cancel.

Esteemed Contributor

My DD came to me last night and asked me if I had known that Wen (Chaz) is like one of the only hair care products that doesn't test on animals.  I nodded yes.  For months I watched her carry in bags from drugstores with makeup and I would cringe. I told her she needed to get on "leaping bunny" and see  the companies that DO NOt test.  I explained to her how important it was that her generation educate themselves.  Well, guess it paid off she's on a mission now.  It's a proud mom moment. 

Honored Contributor

beaches ( @ANewHue ), congrats!!! Mom is always right. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Just when you think they don't listen to a thing you say this happens.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you to all the veterans, past and present, on Veteran's Day. Regardless about how I feel about individual military decisions, your unwavering service to our country is much appreciated. 

This is the Veteran's Day thread which is in the Community Chat forum: Thank you from the bottom of my heart 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Thank you to all the veterans, past and present, on Veteran's Day. Regardless about how I feel about individual military decisions, your unwavering service to our country is much appreciated. 

This is the Veteran's Day thread which is in the Community Chat forum: Thank you from the bottom of my heart 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

@bebe777 Thank you so much for posting this Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies! WEN attack alert. On "beauty". A law suit warning from Bald People.