WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - November Chat 2015

Sephora has their 20% off sale (VIB20) starting next weekend, (Nov 13-16), just for the weekend. I noticed Sephora has a "Sampler" set of WEN for $38, 2oz of TT, LAV, POM, FIG, SAM, CA. Not a bad way to try WEN. In full disclosurer, Sephora sells Guthey formulas, not ChazDean.com / QVC formulas. Another great deal is 2 16oz POM with a comb for $55. I kinda wish the 2oz squeeze tubes were refillable. That would make traveling much easier. At any rate, happy WENNING!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Sephora has their 20% off sale (VIB20) starting next weekend, (Nov 13-16), just for the weekend. I noticed Sephora has a "Sampler" set of WEN for $38, 2oz of TT, LAV, POM, FIG, SAM, CA. Not a bad way to try WEN. In full disclosurer, Sephora sells Guthey formulas, not ChazDean.com / QVC formulas. Another great deal is 2 16oz POM with a comb for $55. I kinda wish the 2oz squeeze tubes were refillable. That would make traveling much easier. At any rate, happy WENNING!

@Suz585 What is the difference in the formulas?  I'm still learning!

Valued Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Suz585 What is the difference in the formulas?  I'm still learning!

@sam96 The Guthey Ranker is formulated for world wide distribution, where as the ChazDean.com (and QVC) is formulated only to US standards. I prefer the CD formulation, but there is very little difference. 

**Suz**
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me it seems like the GR formulas have more chemicals higher up in the list of ingredients. However it really varies depending on the product. Recently compared 613 and it didn't seem that much different (but I'm sticking with the qvc formula)

for example here are the QVC ingredients for SAM (1st) and then the same formula at Sephora.  As you can see the sephora version has more chemicals listed in the first few ingredients.

but many people use and love the GR/Sephora formulations... Just do your homework and make an informed decision

image.jpg

image.jpg

Super Contributor

@Suz585  have you tried the refillable silicon travel squeeze bottles.?  I got mine at Amz. And they work great. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@Suz585  have you tried the refillable silicon travel squeeze bottles.?  I got mine at Amz. And they work great. Smiley Happy

@Brdwygurl Thanks, I'll look into them. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@Brdwygurl and @Suz585, are those the "go tubes" or "goop tubes" (2oz or 3oz sizes) that Whole Foods sells? They look very well made and unlikely to leak in a travel bag. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Brdwygurl wrote:yes

@Brdwygurl and @Suz585, are those the "go tubes" or "goop tubes2oz or 3oz sizes) that Whole Foods sells? They look very well made and unlikely to leak in a travel bag. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I picked up a few sets at Marshalls  (mine are from Travelon) and used them for the first time last week, they're great.  Also found that funnel thingie at Walmart.  There was one out of place staring me in the face so I grabbed it.

Honored Contributor

Help!

Isn't there a visit this month?

Does anyone have the dates?

I'm lost!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@Drythe next weekend he will be on the Q

**Suz**