WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - November Chat 2015

It will be seasonal and restorative TSVs for me. Besides my girls I have other family members and friends I may.....(key word, may) give the gift of Wen. 

The fragrance free will be fun to try. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

For those of you who are choosing to skip the TSV, it seems to me that it would be a perfect way to share WEN with friends/family who may never have tried it. If they are already gift boxed, it would be a great way to introduce the product to a lot of people in your life. Would be a shame to miss out on the great pricing. Smiley Happy

For me, I want the seasonals, only because of the Spring Honey Lilac, which I have never  had a chance to try. I already have the pumpkin (gallon), the vanilla mint (gallon), still using the 16 oz of honey peach and gave away the 16 oz of lime verbena I got as a special; but I never had the opportunity to try the honey lilac. So when I get the TSV I will share the four I already have or have tried, and keep the honey lilac for myself. The other four will be very nice gifts for friends, and I already know which four I will share them with!  Smiley Happy

Just saying......

I agree that buying the December TSV would be a great deal if you want to give the bottles as gifts, especially if they're in the gift boxes. I don't know a single person who wants to try Wen, though, and I know from experience what it's like when people give you stuff you don't want at all. I wouldn't buy Wen as a gift for someone unless they had expressed interest in trying it.

I gave Wen as gifts last year to family and friends that had expressed interest in trying it.  Mostly everyone that I gave it to liked it but didn't seem thrilled and already have their own favorite hair products that they use.  I also gave Wen Men to a friend and he used it but didn't seemed thrilled.  I definitely won't ever gift Wen again since I don't believe that anyone that I gave it to really appreciated it.  

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I'll probably be skipping the Dec TSV too. The seasonal package will probably have too many of the formulas I either don't like or don't need more of. Considering my A-D purchases of the March & Sept TSVs, I have no need for any of the cores or rice formulas right now. That's fine. More for others who will be happy to take advantage of the great deals. However, if there are any WWC deals (OTOs), I may not be able to pass those up. 

Aprimo,

I also am hoping for some good OTOs for the winter seasonals especially WWC.  I can't justify purchase either tsv if I won't or don't need many of the formulas.  Although, I may decide to purchase the BGT, MIF and fragrance free tsv.  This is the only one that I would consider.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure I will be passing on the Dec. tsv as well. I'm very well stocked on both core and seasonals. Both sets have one scent that I would't use and would cut the value down for me. I've decided to put my $$ toward a 32 oz. of WWC and the seasonal oils, rtms, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

I'll probably be skipping the Dec TSV too. The seasonal package will probably have too many of the formulas I either don't like or don't need more of. Considering my A-D purchases of the March & Sept TSVs, I have no need for any of the cores or rice formulas right now. That's fine. More for others who will be happy to take advantage of the great deals. However, if there are any WWC deals (OTOs), I may not be able to pass those up. 

Aprimo,

I also am hoping for some good OTOs for the winter seasonals especially WWC.  I can't justify purchase either tsv if I won't or don't need many of the formulas.  Although, I may decide to purchase the BGT, MIF and fragrance free tsv.  This is the only one that I would consider.  

I also will spend my $ on WWC...maybe the MIF TSV, not sure...i hope their are lots of WWC choices,!!!!

Valued Contributor

I think I'm probably going to order the restorative, as I haven't tried any of the seasonals.  And I know I love BGT!

I'm curious to see what seasonal oils may be offered as I'm really starting to love the oils that came with the last TSV, and that one OTO that had a surprise 2oz instead of a 1oz. It was a home and away set I think?

Esteemed Contributor

I missed my oil treatments last week for the first time in years and I was really off my game.  It has become such a mainstay in my life that missing just one week really threw me for a loop.  Thank goodness I'm back to it and I hope that never happens again.

Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

I think I'm probably going to order the restorative, as I haven't tried any of the seasonals.  And I know I love BGT!

I'm curious to see what seasonal oils may be offered as I'm really starting to love the oils that came with the last TSV, and that one OTO that had a surprise 2oz instead of a 1oz. It was a home and away set I think?

I wouldn't expect the seasonals oils offered to be any different than what was offered for the fall.  QVC had all 3 seasonals offered in a 4 oz. size.  The OTO that you are referring to was for the core formula oils not the seasonal oils.  Although, it is possible that a OTO set of oils could be featured for the winter formulas.  If this happened I would imagine that it would be very popular.  If I can afford it, I would like to purchase a 4 oz of WWC oil, the new WWC fragrance and I will definitely be purchasing more of the WWC and WCM cleansing conditioner for the winter.  

Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

I wouldn't expect the seasonals oils offered to be any different than what was offered for the fall.  QVC had all 3 seasonals offered in a 4 oz. size.  The OTO that you are referring to was for the core formula oils not the seasonal oils.  Although, it is possible that a OTO set of oils could be featured for the winter formulas.  If this happened I would imagine that it would be very popular.  If I can afford it, I would like to purchase a 4 oz of WWC oil, the new WWC fragrance and I will definitely be purchasing more of the WWC and WCM cleansing conditioner for the winter.  

Thank you for the info...this will be my first winter of WEN, so I'm not really sure what to expect as far as offerings on the oils and OTOs, etc!  I remember that home and away duo went fast, though! 😉

Honored Contributor