WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - November Chat 2015

@HSB1204 I understand what you are saying. Smiley Happy

For me, though, I have very adventureous friends. They will try anything! ha! The initial travel packs I bought last spring came with two POM and two SAM, so I gave one of each to friends. They have since continued with WEN, only with different scents.

Then when I got some specials and didn't care for maybe one of the three or two of the three items included, I gave those away (verbena was one of them). Again, they were happy to try and keep or pass on. So, the gang continues to encourage me to try new WEN products, because they know they get what I don't want!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This A Question for Beth-QVC thread -- which is about Wen & clogged drains -- from the Q Talk forum that is really, really interesting and instructive.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler No one I know has ever asked me what I use for my hair, even though they have complimented me on it's appearance. I hesitate to recommend Wen because of its expense, and would never do so unless specifically asked what I use.

2nd reason is---we stopped exchanging Christmas gifts with family/friends several years ago. DH & I have no kids, so we give each other something, get a gift for my dad (only parent left), and do some charitable things.

But the TSV is a very good deal for those who want it...for themselves OR gift-giving!

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

For me, though, I have very adventureous friends. They will try anything! ha! The initial travel packs I bought last spring came with two POM and two SAM, so I gave one of each to friends. They have since continued with WEN, only with different scents.

Then when I got some specials and didn't care for maybe one of the three or two of the three items included, I gave those away (verbena was one of them). Again, they were happy to try and keep or pass on. So, the gang continues to encourage me to try new WEN products, because they know they get what I don't want!

@World Traveler Sounds like you have a good deal going where your friends will take the Wen that you don't want! Eventually you'll have to set up a shop in your bathroom that they can shop from. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler Sounds like you have a good deal going where your friends will take the Wen that you don't want! Eventually you'll have to set up a shop in your bathroom that they can shop from. Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 Hmmm.....I like that idea! ha! It may, however, explain why my list of friends has increased since I started using WEN. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@HSB1204 Hmmm.....I like that idea! ha! It may, however, explain why my list of friends has increased since I started using WEN. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler Yes, if they can get free Wen I can see how they all want to be friends with you! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@World Traveler Yes, if they can get free Wen I can see how they all want to be friends with you! Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204 If that is all it takes to get another WEN convert into the fold, I'm up to the task! ha! Love my friends; they do so much for me. Small thing to do for them and I know they will love the difference in their hair. Two of the four I plan to give to have already indicated they wanted to try the product, but it is not a priority for them....YET! The third one has tried WEN but has a limited budget, so I know she will love whichever one I give her. The fourth one is like me, tried it years ago and didn't like it (because she probably didn't use it correctly, same as me). She loves pumpkin pie, so you know which one I will be giving her. Smiley Happy  Can't wait! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

This A Question for Beth-QVC thread -- which is about Wen & clogged drains -- from the Q Talk forum that is really, really interesting and instructive.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

Thank you for mentioning.  I never go to that location, and some of the nic's are QUITE familiar.

I can't wait for this TSV as I plan to load up on SHP and SHL.  I think @HappyDaze , Mr. HappyDaze, and I will be very HAPPY!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

I'm with you. I really only like the Honey Peach, but the Lavender is the CC that works for my hair.  Don't really love the fragrance, but go figure.

Honored Contributor

@fashion queen wrote:

I'm with you. I really only like the Honey Peach, but the Lavender is the CC that works for my hair.  Don't really love the fragrance, but go figure.

@fashionqueen, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

I love the lavender fragrance but, unfortunately, the LAV doesn't love my hair. I still sometimes use it as a body lotion though. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy