WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - November Chat 2015

[ Edited ]

It's getting colder, the days are getting shorter (except for today due to daylight savings time), and the December TSV is getting closer and closer. Smiley Happy

I'll be putting together a recap later today, but below are the three Wen December 5th TSV options. -- (5) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners all individually gift boxed: 

Classic (Core) TSV: 

* Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) 

* Tea Tree (TT) 

* Fig (FIG) 

* Lavender (LAV) 

* Pomegranate (POM) 

Seasonals TSV: 

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP)

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM) 

* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) 

* Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) 

Restorative line TSV: 

* (2) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) 

* (2) Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) 

* (1) new fragrance free option 

Also, remember to sign up for the Insider -- The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine -- so that you can get (hopefully) advance information and order numbers for the Wen TSVs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - November Chat 2015

This is one time that I will be passing on the December TSV. It is a great value but I already have a huge stock and have been using 613 primarily. Now, if they would have a OTO on the 613 mousse, I would bite.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

I just indulged in the Wen 613 Cleanse and Style Auto Delivery A277583: 32 oz of cc, the stylying creme and the mousse. 3EPs.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

I just indulged in the Wen 613 Cleanse and Style Auto Delivery A277583: 32 oz of cc, the stylying creme and the mousse. 3EPs.

@KonaKat, good going!!! Smiley Happy It's a great value. I may be joining you, I just have to take stokc of how much 613 CC I have on hand. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

This is one time that I will be passing on the December TSV. It is a great value but I already have a huge stock and have been using 613 primarily. Now, if they would have a OTO on the 613 mousse, I would bite.

@KonaKat, I know what you mean about the 613 Mousse. lol, I'm jumping right past a request for a 16oz size and asking Chaz & Dooters for a 32oz. size. Smiley Happy Then I can use 20 pumps of the 613 Mousse every time. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@KonaKat wrote:

I agree. I'll also be skipping the December TSV. I have so much CC that I don't think I'll need more for a long time. I don't care for most of the CCs in the seasonal set and while I can use most of the core formulas I don't want to get stuck with a bottle of the LAV. To me, it almost smells as bad as FAS. I'd like to eventually try the new fragrance free CC but I don't want more MIF so I'll just wait until you can get a single bottle of it.

Honored Contributor

@KonaKat and @HSB1204, lol, you two are leaving more for me!!! Smiley Happy

I'm planning to purchase one of each of the three TSVs. 

I'm going to purchase the Classic TSV because  I need a spare 16oz bottles of LAV and TT. And I want to give FIG and SAM another try, though I think those experiments are doomed to failure... once again... but, we'll see. Smiley Wink

The Restorative TSV is a no brainer because MIF is my favorite formula, BGT is great, and I want to try the new rice-based fragrance free CC. 

While the Seasonal selection isn't my favorite, lol, you can't keep this Wen girl away from her Seasonals. I love the SHP and I really like the FGP. I'm really looking forward to trying the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) in advance of the spring, since the spring Seasonals are my favorites. This way I can figure out, in advance, whether or not I need to stock up on SHL (n addition to SOB and SGGT). -- I'm not a fan of WVM of SCLV but they work well for my hair, so it's all good. 

I wish Chaz had included Winter White Citrus (WWC) in the Seasonals TSV because that's the only other Seasonal I haven't tried.

-- bebe, who's never met a Seasonal she didn't like Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@KonaKat and @HSB1204, lol, you two are leaving more for me!!! Smiley Happy

I'm planning to purchase one of each of the three TSVs. 

I'm going to purchase the Classic TSV because  I need a spare 16oz bottles of LAV and TT. And I want to give FIG and SAM another try, though I think those experiments are doomed to failure... once again... but, we'll see. Smiley Wink

The Restorative TSV is a no brainer because MIF is my favorite formula, BGT is great, and I want to try the new rice-based fragrance free CC. 

While the Seasonal selection isn't my favorite, lol, you can't keep this Wen girl away from her Seasonals. I love the SHP and I really like the FGP. I'm really looking forward to trying the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) in advance of the spring, since the spring Seasonals are my favorites. This way I can figure out, in advance, whether or not I need to stock up on SHL (n addition to SOB and SGGT). -- I'm not a fan of WVM of SCLV but they work well for my hair, so it's all good. 

I wish Chaz had included Winter White Citrus (WWC) in the Seasonals TSV because that's the only other Seasonal I haven't tried.

-- bebe, who's never met a Seasonal she didn't like Smiley Wink

@bebe777 Yes, I'm leaving some TSV sets for you. Cat Tongue Out of the seasonal formulas in the TSV I can use all of them with the exception of SHP. I don't care for the smell and it dries out my hair and makes it tangle like crazy. The others work fine for me but they're not exactly my favorite scents so I might as well save my money for some other Wen deal. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@KonaKat wrote:

I agree. I'll also be skipping the December TSV. I have so much CC that I don't think I'll need more for a long time. I don't care for most of the CCs in the seasonal set and while I can use most of the core formulas I don't want to get stuck with a bottle of the LAV. To me, it almost smells as bad as FAS. I'd like to eventually try the new fragrance free CC but I don't want more MIF so I'll just wait until you can get a single bottle of it.

I also don't plan on ordering the December seasonal or core tsv.  I also won't use most of the seasonal formulas so it really isn't a great value if you don't use most of the formulas.  I don't really need more FIG and won't/can't use LAV.  If CA was included instead of LAV I would purchase this.  I also don't care for the scent of LAV and I also find it very drying even though, I don't have thick, curly hair that requires a moisturizing formula of Wen.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@KonaKat wrote:

I also don't plan on ordering the December seasonal or core tsv.  I also won't use most of the seasonal formulas so it really isn't a great value if you don't use most of the formulas.  I don't really need more FIG and won't/can't use LAV.  If CA was included instead of LAV I would purchase this.  I also don't care for the scent of LAV and I also find it very drying even though, I don't have thick, curly hair that requires a moisturizing formula of Wen.  

I have been re-thinking too...Since I have fallen for FTP, and have auto's on that I think I will stick with OTO's of WWC & maybe an auto of that....I may cave on the BGT/MIF, but I really want more oils...Smiley Happy